What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Yeah- the speaker grill, could get one cut- not bothered
The banner- I get banners for all my games made up.
Mirror blades- can be added
Shaker- can be added

It’s just the damn topper man 😍

I just love this scene.
Vincent knows he's a mad boxer because he says, "you heard me just fine punchy"
Butch is just staring as if he is thinking about ripping his head off...but probably wondering, why is this guy not scared of me....lol

When are we going to see gameplay with game audio? Don't think we have seen gameplay footage with unedited audio yet.

Wondering what the Thiel composed music and sfx sound like and how they will integrate the callouts. I hope they use lots of short snappy lines and not just the long back and forths they use in the featurette.

Maybe the software is still unfinished and not ready to show the game being played unedited?

Yeah- the speaker grill, could get one cut- not bothered
The banner- I get banners for all my games made up.
Mirror blades- can be added
Shaker- can be added

It’s just the damn topper man 😍
It’s neon styled I bet Davey can whip one up! That’s if they don’t cave to pressure and add a Special+ 😂😂

Just realised I’ve probably pitched way too low at 100 grand. That’s only 8-9 pinball in terms of retail value 😱

Bloody hell they are stupidly priced
You’d be surprised. I used to license music for commercials and promos and as Pinball is such a small hobby and it would not have a high reach the rates coukd be very small. For internet licensing, depending on the track, anything up to 60k More expensive deals come. In when you are talking about world wide broadcast type rights, not for just 5000 games used in homes. Some deals will a;so pay a nominal fee up front with the option for a percentage of sales etc.

Still not sure what Stern SAM game is getting vaulted but probably Avatar given they’ve green lighted next two movies for J Cameron. Could be a total rework when I listened to a John Borg interview- he’s already got two games finished he reckoned
Think it is Tron tbh. That’s what I’m hearing. Think there’s a new film coming.

It seems to me Stern sell everything they make no matter what they charge mugs like us as we still Q up for the proverbial kick in the nuts! So why would they even bother to make another Vault that will probably cost £15k

I’ve always said id love to see GB reworked or my dream of TWD with telltale art and it could be a thing of absolute Beauty. Unlike TWDs **** fest abomination of the Prem/Pro art that puts most people off. Thankfully the LE not so much as it’s a crate full of zombies so kinda works slightly better.
If I were JJP I’d put 2022/2023 behind me and snap up Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones and Top Gun. Stern have Indy though. But even though Ghostbuster was beautiful, it had no LCD and was plagued with design issues and the ‘controversy’. By 2024 it will be 8 years old too, so deserves another crack. Massive theme. I’d say only rivalled by Indy, Back To The F, Star Wars and LOTR

Totally agree. All of them giving props to each others talents and how it was a massive collaborative effort.

Bit of a contrast to JJPs Eric I gotta say.
So, Davey… How about working your magic on a ‘Pulp Fiction SE’ topper killer?! I’m sure there will be 1000s out there who missed out and I can’t think of anyone who would do a better job than your good self on recreating a Jack Rabbit Slims diorama topper extravaganza! 😎

Two things . . . . .

Firstly, if I want a gimp on top of my pinball machine I'll use my regular real one rather than the lego version.

Secondly, my kids puke was only ever pink if they'd eaten their mum's disgusting blancmange.
Yeah! I’m gonna dress up my dog… again 🤣 Seriously though, let’s start a petition for Davey to work his magic on doing something lol. If anyone can ‘top’ the ‘topper’ he can 😎

Import one, there will be a yank or two looking to sell up their spot soon enough, some of the guys in the states change their pins more often than their pants.
Yeah, I’ve already been down this route and done a bit of research. Overall importing one ends up last tge same price. And these aren’t as hard to conver to U.K. power etc as Sterns. There are some dip switches and power conversion to be done, but not a huge job.

They should have taken a leaf out of Spookys book and sold what the people want, all this LE 8ollox is a joke really.
They could have sold 80% of all pins being LE, who cares if they made thousands of them.
I believe 18 LE’s were allocated to PH . Doesn’t really scratch the sides of the appetite over here , but I suppose on a global pinball scale UK must
be considered a bit of a backwater

I believe 18 LE’s were allocated to PH . Doesn’t really scratch the sides of the appetite over here , but I suppose on a global pinball scale UK must
be considered a bit of a backwater
On the Freddy’s Pinball Paradise website, they state 200 out of the 1000 LE’s are for the international markets.

Back
Top Bottom