What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

100% - key items expensive to license and a couple of things not available to license.
Delorean, music and Glover are the hang ups that where doing the rounds, same thing you’ve heard Neil or different items?

It was always going to be a big expensive licence and a licensing nightmare but if they can do Beatles I guess anything is possible.

Delorean, music and Glover are the hang ups that where doing the rounds, same thing you’ve heard Neil or different items?

It was always going to be a big expensive licence and a licensing nightmare but if they can do Beatles I guess anything is possible.
music and one of the key characters...

Yeah I thought that, but in the featurette they show a side view and the back looks higher?
Excuse my terrible photoshop skills

View attachment 196350

oh wow good find. Josh told me its more SS than regular and that the backbox is hinged. from that though it looks very different to anything else.

oh wow good find. Josh told me its more SS than regular and that the backbox is hinged. from that though it looks very different to anything else.
Could be different angles? kinda hoping its more WPC/stern shaped, it would fit in better with the rest of the games.

Closest looking game l have is another mark Ritchie. Sorcerer. Backbox on pedestal. Thick style side runners . Even the displays are in same place. If US version would also have metal door as well

Nice to see road kings name checked in the video too

Looks like they should have used a Google Pixel camera😊
Also I think it would look better if those displays were less seen using a film or something.

Also I think it would look better if those displays were less seen using a film or something.
As soon as I get mine I’m going to adapt my Colour Classic Score Displays to replace the alpha numeric displays.

They look totally black when off.

Crazy really. pay £££for a NIB with retro score displays, then upgrade to more modern displays.🤣🤣🤣🤣

As soon as I get mine I’m going to adapt my Colour Classic Score Displays to replace the alpha numeric displays.

They look totally black when off.

Crazy really. pay £££for a NIB with retro score displays, then upgrade to more modern displays.🤣🤣🤣🤣
That will look much better😎
They go on about how they made bespoke displays but then forgot to blend them in to look less like leds😂🫣

Fav Pulp Fiction quotes:
Marsellus : I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that mother****er. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a n****r hiding in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.

Really hoping one of the callouts is "Let's not start sucking eachothers D**ks just yet....":excited

Also, surely they won't have anything to do with "Dead N...... storage" lines in it?

What is the warranty in the uk, and does it include the playfield ?

I don’t think there’s a massive trade off between models.
But there’s not a massive difference in price either which I think is where CGC get their releases spot on.
Couple that with the production quality, what’s not to like.

Sod it, after days of deliberation..... I'm in for the SE too :D

After playing modern Sterns at Brunswick last summer, there are plenty of fun, fast, flowy LCD games from Stern, don't get me wrong they are great, but plenty available and more will be on the way in time.
PF seems somewhat unique and the theme, the way its integrated, silk screened PF and mirrored back glass, plus the enthusiasm from the team involved pushed me over the edge.
Other than the topper all the other fancy bits are easily added at a later date, and having justified spending an already insane amount (for me) on a game, spending even more on a dancing John Travolta is a bridge too far anyway.

Now need to sell, beg, borrow or steal the money to pay the rest o_O

I don’t think there’s a massive trade off between models.
But there’s not a massive difference in price either which I think is where CGC get their releases spot on.
Couple that with the production quality, what’s not to like.
…. Maybe Delivery timetable and poor comms.

But that’s no necessarily a bad thing for those of us that have to save like mad and maybe miss the odd mortgage payment .

So it’s just the topper, mirror blades, banner & Shaker that is extra on the LE…

Not too bad then, as everything apart from topper could be obtained
Think they mentioned the speaker grill, bad Mutha Flipper plaque, Marquee??? Not sure what that is to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom