What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

The two spinners are Hall effect, which Means that they have to be hit hard to generate the magnetic field required for the shot to register as required, how cool is that?
So it’s not just a spinner that you have to hit to get it to spin, it’s down to the actual strength of the hit!

This coincides with the shot mode where you have to give Mia the shot of adrenaline to the heart. The teaser shows the red leds and beating heart sounds and the music all distorted to give a feeling of disorientation! That’s a pinball moment, one of many I reckon, much love gone into this.

The two spinners are Hall effect, which Means that they have to be hit hard to generate the magnetic field required for the shot to register as required, how cool is that?
So it’s not just a spinner that you have to hit to get it to spin, it’s down to the actual strength of the hit!

This coincides with the shot mode where you have to give Mia the shot of adrenaline to the heart. The teaser shows the red leds and beating heart sounds and the music all distorted to give a feeling of disorientation! That’s a pinball moment, one of many I reckon, much love gone into this.

Yeah I noticed that also, what an amazing idea that was. The music fits perfectly. Super eerie.

I really want an LE 😩
I fancy an LE too, but I'd wait, personally.

It looks great to play, but it also looks like a lovingly-designed 1970s pin with modern tech and a modern ruleset - and there aren't actually many of those (really, just Beatles and Bond 60th SLE, as TNA does something different). The shots aren't based on an existing pin like Beatles, and there's a huge range of layouts made in the 70s/80s, of which some shoot a lot better than others. So, theoretically, although it looks really good and is nailing the theme - it could shoot really mediocre.

Although right in the wheelhouse for this sort of pin (we have a six-pin collection and, by May, it will be 1/3rd single-level machines), I will wait to play before considering a purchase.

I really want an LE 😩
I know you love a topper and I got cancelled too but the more I look at them the more I think it looks better without the topper.
It looks good but it’s only 2 twisting figures and flashy flashy leds right😂 A retro pin with a modern topper?

Still would like to see some proper gameplay, I’m sure it’s pretty good though.

I’m sure something else shiny will come out in between and get my attention.

With the quality games coming out, they have got to hurt other manufacturers and they will have to up their game..

I’m expecting big things for BTTF..
Let’s hope they don’t **** it up with a SLE like Bond 60th

Back
Top Bottom