What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Bloody hell wife is giving me serious grief for not getting an LE.
Her words 'Why do you want a bloody game about a circus so much'.

Well you did say once or twice you don't like or wouldn't own games that aren't DMD and onwards. I suppose this one counts as it's just alphanumeric?😄

Well my mrs put the kibosh the only nib that has so far tempted me.
Her reasoning…. “You’ve never mentioned a pulp fiction pinball before, but you’ve gone on about stranger things for ages”

I explained it only just been revealed
Reply “ so you want to blow 8 grand we haven’t got on a game you haven’t played because it looks pretty?”

I had no answer ☹️

Well my mrs put the kibosh the only nib that has so far tempted me.
Her reasoning…. “You’ve never mentioned a pulp fiction pinball before, but you’ve gone on about stranger things for ages”

I explained it only just been revealed
Reply “ so you want to blow 8 grand we haven’t got on a game you haven’t played because it looks pretty?”

I had no answer ☹️

Mistakes you made, in order of when they were made

1. Telling her the price
2. Asking her opinion
3. Pausing before answering YES

Mistakes you made, in order of when they were made

1. Telling her the price
2. Asking her opinion
3. Pausing before answering YES

Don't get me wrong I love my wife but I keep pinball decisions away from her and she keeps designer bag purchases away from me and the result is happy blissful ignorance

I still always ask the Mrs what she thinks of any perspective purchases.
Really just for a bit of a sanity check. She loves picking faults.. lol.
She was really stoked with the PF pin.
She loves the Vincent and Mia dance scene from movie.

Absolutely - this one will go down as one of the topper greats. Flappy fish, unobtainium waterfall, and twisting travolta.

In all honesty, my Mrs still doesn’t know yet. I reckon I have at least a year to work something out. I could maybe have won it in a raffle. Or it was delivered to the wrong address?

When she’s in earshot at pinfest, my response to you will be, Pulp what?

Last edited:
In all honesty, my Mrs still doesn’t know yet. I reckon I have at least a year to work something out. I could maybe have won it in a raffle. Or it was delivered to the ring address?

I’m too honest for my own good …I can feel this forum starting to corrupt me.

In all honesty, my Mrs still doesn’t know yet. I reckon I have at least a year to work something out. I could maybe have won it in a raffle. Or it was delivered to the wrong address?

I wouldnt worry about her finding out at Pinfest, Krakows in 5 weeks.

it is for the show and you don't have to give it back.

Back
Top Bottom