What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

@Gonzo told me he is getting these for his but getting the gimp coloured in that same Batman kids puke pink for his game to make up not having a topper 😂🤣

View attachment 196242

Two things . . . . .

Firstly, if I want a gimp on top of my pinball machine I'll use my regular real one rather than the lego version.

Secondly, my kids puke was only ever pink if they'd eaten their mum's disgusting blancmange.

Yeah, how dare you post links to someone dissing the 60th JB. It's epic because Neil McStern has bought one.

I don't mind anyone dissing it who has actually played it and folks who have a clue about pinball. Incidentally though, at a fantastic pinball show just this past weekend -> Best Game of Louisville Arcade Expo

I'd love to talk more Phil but I've got a special in the fryer tonight, BIG KAHUNA BURGERS!

Regards,
Neil.

CGC might do a Special + 😂
Well, I'm hoping they do that... Every pin we own that is a 'keeper', we've played extensively before purchase. Literally, in some cases, tens of times onsite - and, sometimes, multiple different machines at different sites. It's really frustrating when there's a business model of selling limited editions before you can play :mad:
My grandchildren hear their parents swear all the time, no way this mother flipper is getting bleeped😂
Even made one of them play Halloween after school yesterday😁
Well, my six year old has played The Walking Dead and Stranger Things, and he hears us swearing all the time (in fact, he asked me a few days ago "Why are you f**k at pinball?" :oops:)

We try to avoid making a big deal out of swear words to avoid him thinking they're big and clever, and using them all the time. However, he and his brother REALLY enjoy repeating pinball callouts (e.g. "MOVE YOUR CAR!"), and I don't really want him shouting phrases from Pulp Fiction, especially at school.

It looks great yes.

But no MM remakes now I am sure.......

They give with one hand and take away with an other.

Perhaps they should ditch Cactus Canyon?!?

Really like the look of this. At least CGC do not give us much issues. Playfields are nice and other elctronics are good. I have only been out to a small amount of CGC machines doing warranty work for PH.

With the Foos, this and the tank game (AFM p2) then it is a great month for pinball.

😂 I woulda bought a 60th JB also if it was 16k cheaper, like probably a few people. Though I would have been gutted now after seeing PF now tbh. Though the 60th JB will be amazing to play, hopefully one day I'll get to play it.

those who can buy a 60th JB can afford a PF LE. Come to the UK Open and you can play it!

Neil.

Might be worth Phil telling CGC that demand in the UK is super high for the LE model and that they should reconsider and make 1500LE’s!
1000 isn't limited enough to call it limited, 1500 and its common!

Missed all the news due to being hit by c19 again.

love the coin door.

pf art looks a bit retro, but who cares.

love the retro score displays. but of course i’d be designing a colour upgrade….. 😂

Only question is: why is it nearly 30 years late?

Just been watching some of the video:)
Anyone have any idea of how many of the standards will be made? Would I find it difficult just to buy one next year?

LE is out of reach for me and I'm not ready to move on my current pin, so would look to get a standard next year maybe.

Lucky people 😀
The topper is awesome, but other than that you could add the mirror blades and bad mo' flipper wallet yourself (sure people will make those)

Was thinking of selling these, but might keep them now...

View attachment 196258
The topper is amazing.

CGC are just REALLY good at toppers. The AFMr one is brilliant too.

What a time to be alive, are we slap bang in the middle of the pinball golden age to be talked about in decades to come?

I've never been so excited about so many pinballs I will never own.

This looks outstanding 👌👌👌
But which ones will be classics.....

Back
Top Bottom