What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

So sorry to those who's order was cancelled. The website allowed way more sales than I allocated stock to it. I'm very sad to have messaged customers/friends and told them the bad news this morning.

Phil
Oh no :(
I don't want to check my emails.....
Feeling very fortunate I've had nothing, but I did blag Phil with messages all day yesterday on Messenger and put down the deposit as soon as the page was live

Having caught up on the featurette, links and gossip either side of the pond, I have to say that for me this absolutely kills the rest.

Competition is great and hopefully this will raise the bar even further.

I have to agree. I think I would probably still choose a Foo Fighters out of any of the new games, but in terms of hype, originality, uniqueness and just overall ****ing cool, this wipes the floor with them all.

I think the key thing is that they openly admit, this isn't their business, they are all successful, running a really successful company in a different field. They don't need to do this, they are creating this game because they have the expertise and have a genuine love and passion for pinball, Josh exudes it doesn't he.

Can't wait to see some gameplay

Just read this thread from start to finish. Massive U turn from "that playfield looks ****e, it can't be real" to "best pin evaaa" 😂

Looks canny, but £8300 for any new pin is prohibitively expensive for me.

I have to agree. I think I would probably still choose a Foo Fighters out of any of the new games, but in terms of hype, originality, uniqueness and just overall ****ing cool, this wipes the floor with them all.

I think the key thing is that they openly admit, this isn't their business, they are all successful, running a really successful company in a different field. They don't need to do this, they are creating this game because they have the expertise and have a genuine love and passion for pinball, Josh exudes it doesn't he.

Can't wait to see some gameplay

I thought they all came across incredibly well and were really likable and excited.

Despite my reservations about some of the playfield art this is a great 'new retro' pin a bit like the current trend for retro motorbikes and sure to be a well put together machine.
Don'tforget the massive African elephant in the room though - CGC CC remake, 'the best thing since sliced bread' and still too many people waiting for their 'sandwiches' to arrive. With a proposed start date of manufacture being October this year it could well be a verrrrrry long wait, by which time there may well have been another 10+ 'best thing since sliced bread' pins produced.
Who remembers DooFoo and that spy chappie, wotsisname?
I'd still have one though but now I have to put another 800K into my pension 🤪

Despite my reservations about some of the playfield art this is a great 'new retro' pin a bit like the current trend for retro motorbikes and sure to be a well put together machine.
Don'tforget the massive African elephant in the room though - CGC CC remake, 'the best thing since sliced bread' and still too many people waiting for their 'sandwiches' to arrive. With a proposed start date of manufacture being October this year it could well be a verrrrrry long wait, by which time there may well have been another 10+ 'best thing since sliced bread' pins produced.
Who remembers DooFoo and that spy chappie, wotsisname?
I'd still have one though but now I have to put another 800K into my pension 🤪

Still super keen for DooFoo!

Please for the love of god do not encourage that clown retrotwato - he is a clueless ****wit of the grade A level.
🤣 I don't follow the guy, just happened to see him on YouTube when looking to see if there were any newer PF videos up yet.

@Gonzo told me he is getting these for his but getting the gimp coloured in that same Batman kids puke pink for his game to make up not having a topper 😂🤣

02163B90-2781-4318-A549-F914507B724D.jpeg

Yeah, how dare you post links to someone dissing the 60th JB. It's epic because Neil McStern has bought one.
😂 I woulda bought a 60th JB also if it was 16k cheaper, like probably a few people. Though I would have been gutted now after seeing PF now tbh. Though the 60th JB will be amazing to play, hopefully one day I'll get to play it.

Back
Top Bottom