What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira-HOH Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
There’s a few saying there is no set price, distributors can quote a price, similar to the Beatles bull****.

although its kid of a kick in the nuts for those who have premiums on order...

There’s a few saying there is no set price, distributors can quote a price, similar to the Beatles bull****.
I suspect you are correct there will be no rrp it will be what some silly sucker is willing to pay maybe electrocoin will get one as long as there are people willing to pay stern will carry on pushing the boundaries even neil said he wouldn’t pay over 10k ever again but he is the first on the phone to ph

I’m mega happy with my premium and very glad I snatched one when I did …I may be wrong but I really don’t think il lose on it … it seems to have grown into a rare fantastic unicorn that’s the envy of many a collector … I wonder how many all told in the uk there is of em perhaps Chrisb can hazard a guess for the premium and le?

There was already the Signature Edition - according to Stern website only 50 made so even more limited than this one.
Yeah but that was before stern was looking at 200 premiums sat there thinking how can we double our money here … I know let’s buy some purple paint and get some sharpies for some autographs Wack price up 8k … I bet the guy that thought of that in stern got a right good bonus that week ha ha 🤪🤪🤪

Yeah but that was before stern was looking at 200 premiums sat there thinking how can we double our money here … I know let’s buy some purple paint and get some sharpies for some autographs Wack price up 8k … I bet the guy that thought of that in stern got a right good bonus that week ha ha 🤪🤪🤪
Was most likely Gary himself, he might be getting on but he’s as smart as a whip!

Fair play to stern, sold loads of them and huge profits.
very interested to see the ceiling on this market.

Back
Top Bottom