What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira-HOH Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Pirates of the Caribbean was released in 2003. Expect a 20th anniversary edition announcement this time next year. You heard it here first!

There is simply no real incentive for pinball manufacturers not to gouge the market. Prices are insane but we all still clamour for the latest releases.
Playfield issues - no problem we still buy them
Prices above 10k - no problem we still buy them.
A grand for a plastic topper - we still buy them.
RAZA...doesn't exist - we still buy them.....too soon?

Honestly lads its just nuts i thought i was a total baller contemplating nib a few years ago but now forget it, could i stretch to it.... i guess ... would i spend that much on a single game (most likely without even playing it or it even being code complete )? no fricking wayyyyyyy. pins are not priced like the seven or eight most bought items in you weekly shop inflation has nothing to do with it its just greed. weird times indeed

The LE/SLE titles are becoming meaningless.
Totally diluted and should be dumped.
Of course we want choices between models, bling, upgraded features etc….

It’s fine with Pro, Premium, Collectors….. followed by Special later production runs.

To drive sales, they just need to state the production run can be halted at anytime.

a lot of the pinball market is already well and truly priced out of buying too many pins now, of those who can afford, some will see it as a luxury they want and others will drop out as well.
I have friends who are happy to lose 10s of thousands on new cheap exotic cars 100 - 150 k in a year, I often discuss with a couple on how mad I think they are. But they state you are a long time dead and so why not 😂. Fish gotta swim

What do you think the 40th anniversary Elvira is based on? 40 years since she appeared on screen. Not 40 years since the release of her first pin.

Isn’t it?

That was my understanding on it as her first appearance was in 81.

WTF are they putting in the water supply over there.
And they wonder why Stern are jumping on the bandwagon.
Mind you, there’s always some mug out there

538D443F-11B2-450C-ADC9-81C3F1904B4D.png

I’m amazed Stern don’t take note of these prices and just Vault Tron as I’m sure they would sell easily and well worth re-licensing.
One can only dream of GB Vault with sensible flippers or TWD comic edition with art by telltale.
I know these will probably never happen but like I said one can only dream.

Back
Top Bottom