Mfresh

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2012
Bucks, Paul Rubens
www.pavlovpinball.com
Alias
Mr Sinister
December 2020 Stern of the Union
Owners of Elvira are in for 25 days of special treats from Santa just in time for the holidays! Make sure your system clock is set to the right date and keep a close ear (or eye!) while playing the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians haunt mode from December 1st to the 25th!​

Reactions: Kenny Taylor

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
December 2020 Stern of the Union
Owners of Elvira are in for 25 days of special treats from Santa just in time for the holidays! Make sure your system clock is set to the right date and keep a close ear (or eye!) while playing the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians haunt mode from December 1st to the 25th!​

I never knew there was such a mode 😂😂

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
I definitely need to read the rules I think Neil.

I'm just trying to get through the house at the moment. I'm not entirely sure what the phases are yet.

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
Am I being dim here? I can't find the gameplay rules/guide on the Stern website.

There's PDF's for the manual, flyer and code update but no walkthrough guide.

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2012
Bucks, Paul Rubens
www.pavlovpinball.com
Alias
Mr Sinister

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
It’s more akin to buying a rubiks cube without the solution. Once you have the solution most of the mystery is gone.

If it was for reasons of mystery then fine. However they've produced a 21 page PDF ruleshhet guide for AIQ, an ample version for Jurassic Park and even Munsters has a downloadable rulesheet.

Much as I'd like to believe that they'd left it out of Elvira for reasons of intrigue and mystery I suspect they either forgot or couldn't be @rsed.

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
I’m sure mine came with spare sling plastics. Have you broke something on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, Col is making some plastic protectors but needs the plastics as a template.

I'd be in a lot of trouble if they got lost in the post so just checking that I could get replacements first.