What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira-HOH Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
For Elvira HOH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think you'll need to special order it -
803-5000-J2

is the premium part number.

Neil.

nope you'll need to get a dealer to order them... so Phil

December 2020 Stern of the Union
Owners of Elvira are in for 25 days of special treats from Santa just in time for the holidays! Make sure your system clock is set to the right date and keep a close ear (or eye!) while playing the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians haunt mode from December 1st to the 25th!​

December 2020 Stern of the Union
Owners of Elvira are in for 25 days of special treats from Santa just in time for the holidays! Make sure your system clock is set to the right date and keep a close ear (or eye!) while playing the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians haunt mode from December 1st to the 25th!​

I never knew there was such a mode 😂😂

I definitely need to read the rules I think Neil.

I'm just trying to get through the house at the moment. I'm not entirely sure what the phases are yet.

did you pick up an Elvira Gonzo?

Sort of mate

I have it on loan for a year or so whilst my mate is in -Oz and France looking for property.

Keith has his TOM at present and I'm having that too 😀

Am I being dim here? I can't find the gameplay rules/guide on the Stern website.

There's PDF's for the manual, flyer and code update but no walkthrough guide.

It’s more akin to buying a rubiks cube without the solution. Once you have the solution most of the mystery is gone.

If it was for reasons of mystery then fine. However they've produced a 21 page PDF ruleshhet guide for AIQ, an ample version for Jurassic Park and even Munsters has a downloadable rulesheet.

Much as I'd like to believe that they'd left it out of Elvira for reasons of intrigue and mystery I suspect they either forgot or couldn't be @rsed.

Hardly any pinball machines come with a game play guide - thank god for that as I want to try and work out how the game works rather than have the mystery spoiled.

Neil.

Cheers Neil.

9k machine, no spare plastics & no guide [emoji23]

I’m sure mine came with spare sling plastics. Have you broke something on it?

I’m sure mine came with spare sling plastics. Have you broke something on it?

No, Col is making some plastic protectors but needs the plastics as a template.

I'd be in a lot of trouble if they got lost in the post so just checking that I could get replacements first.

Back
Top Bottom