What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira-HOH Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Got the art blades from Chris B, and the topper.
Hopefully got the shooter rod coming

Will powder coat the hardware - not sure yet, either the green or red on the cabinet

Want the movie clip tv screens, but it has IC so will need only 1 side 😂
or move the IC to the coin door...

Got the art blades from Chris B, and the topper.
Hopefully got the shooter rod coming

Will powder coat the hardware - not sure yet, either the green or red on the cabinet

Want the movie clip tv screens, but it has IC so will need only 1 side 😂
One side looks better anyway, great little mod 👍

I'm in Texas guys so if you are looking for anything that will fit in the case let me know. But no bozo collections with a guy wearing a raincoat and a Star Wars topper.

I'm in Texas guys so if you are looking for anything that will fit in the case let me know. But no bozo collections with a guy wearing a raincoat and a Star Wars topper.

Neil, remember the hard post sleeve thingies that hold the plastic on the mechagodzilla turntable please 🙏

Thanks mate

So I guess a TWD topper would look a little dodgy on X-ray 😝

Great game Andy..... one of the better ones mate.

But things have to leave in order for new pins to arrive.

I definitely miss AFM & Cactus more than this.

A great pin for someone to explore but I don't think you'll miss it too much.

Blasphemy!
Although I must admit, I have not played Elvira anywhere near enough.. (25 games ish) but I’m not sure on it yet..

Should have kept TBL.. ☹️

wasnt sure on it to start with either. Now im starting to understand it more (the online guides helped) am starting to enjoy it more and more now.

Allot more to do than it first seems and more going on in the modes then it seems at first also.

Also with a 7 odd degree tilt it is no easy pin, a real outlane drain monster, needs plenty of nudging, so thats a good thing in my book.

As with me last NIB which was godzilla, im finding it needs a good few hundred games to start getting into things. (im a pretty crap player so might be equvilent to a dozen games for someone else)

EHOH has gone from "oh balls i think i made a mistake getting this" to "yep its a keeper", same with godzilla.

They never said it was archived so don’t know what they are advertising here. Another special edition? Surely not, but seems odd to advertise just another run.

Just noticed the BloodRed # so maybe it’s red glitter powder coating and twice the price?

Mmmm. It is a beautiful machine which shoots as smoothly as butter. Great fun for a few weeks. And then you realise that actualy it is pretty dull. Collecting each movie entails completing a random selection of shots - there is no integration between the theme and the game itself. There's an awful lot of game hidden away in the code, but in order to get to it you have to complete these rather dull modes. I ended up with Elvira in a caravan at one point and in space another time, but no idea how or why. That was fun, but I couldn't be bothered to go through all the work to reach those stages again...

This clearly shows that VENOM, JP 2 LE 2 have flopped hard
Venom has been lacklustre but JP30th is doing very well stateside according to several dizzys.

You need to remember they are now in the new factory which is what 3 or 4 times bigger than the old one? So their capacity to produce has greatly increased

Stern jacking prices, weak pound and interest rates (cost of living) are going to crush any re-sale of near NIB in the UK at the moment to be fair.

Its like a triple whammy.

"the I've got more money than sense" edition with bonus call outs and video clips from Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Never seen Elvira in a caravan in any of my games. Maybe I’m not a good enough player.

I don’t see me selling mine but I’m still annoyed that the VUK is so temperamental. Even moving it and drilling new holes hasn’t ensured it always fires properly. For the money spent on NIB there should be more of a guarantee on quality.

Apparently the new EHOH are getting a Musters Prem make over.. BLACK & WHITE playfield with red hardware.

Stern have proven that Limited Edition games aren't limited, also that games can come out in loads of variations.

I’m happy with my THUNDERBALL LE bond, next year wouldn’t be surprised to see a GOLDFINGER edition…

I will be thinking twice before buying another Stern.. especially about the price now.

Rather than buying a Stern LE I will probably buy Prem and then powder coat hardware to my liking and upgrading speakers etc

Apparently the new EHOH are getting a Musters Prem make over.. BLACK & WHITE playfield with red hardware.

Stern have proven that Limited Edition games aren't limited, also that games can come out in loads of variations.

I’m happy with my THUNDERBALL LE bond, next year wouldn’t be surprised to see a GOLDFINGER edition…

I will be thinking twice before buying another Stern.. especially about the price now.

Rather than buying a Stern LE I will probably buy Prem and then powder coat hardware to my liking and upgrading speakers etc
Bang on Dave I’m not buying into this limited nonsense we stern they’ll do you over soon as they look at ya …. Just cash grab central

Back
Top Bottom