What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Please no messages from people who think they are pinball experts. I don’t care how much knowledge you have so don’t try show off to me. '

😁

Shouldn't be a problem getting it to work as you can fire the cannon with the flipper buttons too.
i changed the membrane on mine ( 5 minute job ) he appears to have two different membranes there though?

i changed the membrane on mine ( 5 minute job ) he appears to have two different membranes there though?
I assumed one membrane was pressed to the other but now it looks like something bridges from one wire to another in the same membrane? Haven't seen this style of lockdown bar button before but hopefully when the game gets to mine it should become apparent and hopefully be a 5 min job! I know where to come if i get stuck, Cheers @northantspin

I assumed one membrane was pressed to the other but now it looks like something bridges from one wire to another in the same membrane? Haven't seen this style of lockdown bar button before but hopefully when the game gets to mine it should become apparent and hopefully be a 5 min job! I know where to come if i get stuck, Cheers @northantspin
yes no problem i bought my membrane from marco i think ? and the buttons - playfield by Chris

Attachments

• black rose.jpg
    black rose.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 31

Appears the answer to that is no one. Relisted same day, then 2 hours later the relist ended early cancelling 3 bids. If I'm not mistaken the non-seller will be charged about £100 as a FVF as it had bids a smidge over £1,000 at the time it was ended.

How is it possible someone doesn't know how to spell "machine".

Appears the answer to that is no one. Relisted same day, then 2 hours later the relist ended early cancelling 3 bids. If I'm not mistaken the non-seller will be charged about £100 as a FVF as it had bids a smidge over £1,000 at the time it was ended.

1) Macine2) Makhine3) Machie4) Machin5) Machinne6) Hachine7) Mhchine8) Mahhine9) Machhne10) Machihe11) Machinh12) Mahchine13) Maachine14) Eachine15) Mechine16) Maehine17) Maceine18) Machene19) Machiee20) Miachine21) Machyne22) Machne23) Machina24) Mchine25) Machinee26) Achine27) Mashine28) Machini29) Mahine30) Macaine31) Machane32) Machiny33) Meachine34) Makahine35) Nachine36) Mnchine37) Manhine38) Macnine39) Machnne40) Machinn41) Hmachine42) Amachine43) Iachine44) Michine45) Maihine46) Maciine47) Machiie

Visiting a local plant nursery recently and talking to the owner about contracted labour he told me that he was having problems with people turning up that could not read or write. Also some youngsters on work experience could not add up even with a calculator. All mentioned were Uk born!!!!

The picture on eBay has the new membrane and what is left of the old next to each other .The pics i sent to you shows the new membrane in place and plugged in but it’s needs sticky pads to hold in place . Hope that explanation makes it clearer.

Thats been on a few times. Some one looking for an out of ebay sale?

The picture on eBay has the new membrane and what is left of the old next to each other .The pics i sent to you shows the new membrane in place and plugged in but it’s needs sticky pads to hold in place . Hope that explanation makes it clearer.
Thanks John, sounds an easy job cant wait to get the machine!

Gumtree ad special forces Scotland project £375

You can view the ad at Vintage pinball machine

Loved that game when I had one. Haven't seen one up for ages ...often thought I'd like another, too far for me though !

Oddly that backglass looks very like my old one - had that all over bubbling thing going on, looked fine when illuminated but noticeable when off. Cab was similarly faded also.
Would be weird ,but not beyond the realms of possiblilty that it is my old one - I sold it as non working about 6 years ago ...... I was running it on a borrowed CPU board.

That' Pin looks worse than the escape from the lost world I bought a few years ago.

Whaaaat ? Super fun game. Great Nordman design ...brilliant layered plastic jungle effect, has the jungle hut pop bumpers that 'explode' when you drop bombs from the helicopter, has extra buttons that fire virtual rockets to knock out drop targets to allow you to rescue hostages, and has more gunfire and explosions in it than any other pin :rofl: It's basically Chuck Norris Missing In Action 80s tastic...its bloody ace !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom