What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that this comes up a lot on shows and big tournaments, a great project for someone, can see this ending up north of £1k simply due to the Beatles factor right now.

998 in the end, so you were close!

Beautiful too - Dracula, Catacomb - all amazing looking machines.

I think i'd still have a Fathom over any of them though :p

Dolly Parton £5 start

I think he meant only 50 in Chesterfield - I am sure some bidders believe that too.

I wondered if it was a prototype as a few slipped out the factory with different side art (yes - I can read ipdb) but it clearly is not.
At least they provided a couple of pictures of the apron cards. Phew [emoji23]

See it all the time on eBay listings, this weird need to photograph prob the least important part of the playfield - an easily replaced piece of printed cardboard! Bonkers.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

TAF KLAXON
Would be better off listing this as an auction imo. Sticking it up for £6k will put people off, even if the final sale price wasn't a million miles away. Not worth £6k either, which doesn't help.

I saw the dolly one on there and looked into it. From what I read theres around 50 of them that have a pic of dolly on the side artwork.. But the full on production versions had no such image.. Looking at the pics.. I see no image of Dolly on the side.. which means .. yeah.. cobblers about being one of 50 :)

I love these ... "OK, I will concede, yes, it is dead as a dodo. It used to work [delete as appropriate, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50] years ago. Honest." Of course, it may well be true.

The Dolly Parton geeza has just about had enough ....

"On 13-May-19 at 16:46:06 BST, seller added the following information:
Please stop sending me messages explaining it’s not one of 50.

I was told by the guy I’m selling it for it’s slightly different to the other 7500. I can’t tell you what the difference is.

Please bid on this item assuming it’s not 1 of 50.

This item is being sold to create space not to earn money.

If it sells for only £200 then it can gladly go for £200.

Please, no more pinball wizards sending me screenshots and facts, truth is I don’t give a toss!

Good luck guys, one other thing, it’s been signed by Jesus!"

The Dolly Parton geeza has just about had enough!

Good luck guys, one other thing, it’s been signed by Jesus!"

He is asking for an eBay dispute resolution right there.

" Erm, yah. I like totally assumed it was gonna be signed by Jesus, but it looks as though its only one of the lesser disciples? The one with the big tits?"

Regarding the Scared Stiff seller. If he works for Halifax computers I can only hope his coding is better than his use of English......

Halifax computers? Never heard of them.

I e-mailed the Dolly guy. What a response, priceless. This is verbatim ...

"He [Mick, the owner] then went on to tell me how he was a good friend of dolly, sound crazy but Mick is a legend, this guy was Steve mcqueens hero."

Of course, he might know Dolly. He might have been Steve McQueen's hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom