What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashed address, then found edit function. Old dog.. New Tricks are slow..

Last edited:
Some may say - impossible!

Anyway your Link doesn't work but here it is...
EBAY LINK FOR BILL FROOG TWIN WIN ON EBAY
Cheers sir! The thing is I double checked the edited version, lol. Probably cached on my 'phone and so was working for me (only).
Many thanks..

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Note to self - post from PC, not 'phone ;)

Last edited:
That picture is the one from IPDB which says the game is located in Spain so either it's been imported and they're using the old picture or it's dodgy!

Was gutted about that Special force. For some reason my saved search on gumtree didn't flag it. By the time I enquired it was pending sale.
Bargains never come up near me here in Bonnie Scotland.

Let me know if it was anyone on here that got it
Cheers
Mark

Was gutted about that Special force. For some reason my saved search on gumtree didn't flag it. By the time I enquired it was pending sale.
Bargains never come up near me here in Bonnie Scotland.

Let me know if it was anyone on here that got it
Cheers
Mark
Think of it less as missing a bargain and more of dodging a bullet.... could have been a fubar money pit for all you know [emoji6]

#Pinball buying psychology 101

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

@Horsey take it you missed this one on your doorstep in Alloa then?
I was indeed. I normally check gumtree regularly but it's typical the day I don't. Well as @Sgt GrizZ says, it may be for the best.
A part of me wants to know if it was a bargain and the other half is happy thinking it was a boardless mess 😂

I was indeed. I normally check gumtree regularly but it's typical the day I don't. Well as @Sgt GrizZ says, it may be for the best.
A part of me wants to know if it was a bargain and the other half is happy thinking it was a boardless mess 😂
Only had 1 picture from memory and it didn't look good but them again muck can be a good protector. 😁

Only had 1 picture from memory and it didn't look good but them again muck can be a good protector. 😁
Yeah it looked a bit rough. It was from a house clearance so my thinking it was just a fuse 😁
The guy was very open to offers as he needed rid, so I reckon someone got it for about 200-250quid

"this can be switched out for a clothed version if you prefer something more family friendly."

Family friendly. Classic. Just like charades.

"this can be switched out for a clothed version if you prefer something more family friendly."

Family friendly. Classic. Just like charades.

£5.2k?? Someone needs to Nic Cage the nips on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom