What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed the earlier comments about a SS on ebay so had a look at the listing. 6k seems a bit high considering the condition. There’s various playfield wear just in the pictures the sellers shown - crate worn, terrifying tore etc. I have a SS which has a perfect playfield and even when blind drunk I wouldn’t say mine was a 6k machine despite being in lovely condition. But if someone really wants to pay 6k for a nicer example, for 6k i’d be delighted to take your money but really doubt anyone would pay that for a SS.

Lots of new pins up on ebay

Electric Circus' pristine Diner, low start

Their orig MB at 6k

Elvis, which you dont see much, currently at 1.7

NF for 1.7

And finally the pin that gets the GrizZ all fired up in the loins, LW3, currently at 400

And finally the pin that gets the GrizZ all fired up in the loins, LW3, currently at 400

'We all know what its really worth' [emoji3]..... OK OK OK

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Bargain Flintstones on Facebook. Only 4k.
Brilliant exchange where someone (Matt v) points out to him it is at least twice its real value. And then he asks Matt if he wants it for 2k. Instead 50% reduction. Just wished Matt had said it was 4x it's real value.
This is what's wrong with the hobby at the moment. Chancers.

Noticed the earlier comments about a SS on ebay so had a look at the listing. 6k seems a bit high considering the condition. There’s various playfield wear just in the pictures the sellers shown - crate worn, terrifying tore etc. I have a SS which has a perfect playfield and even when blind drunk I wouldn’t say mine was a 6k machine despite being in lovely condition. But if someone really wants to pay 6k for a nicer example, for 6k i’d be delighted to take your money but really doubt anyone would pay that for a SS.

Only a fool would pay that for an SS. Luckily for the seller eBay attracts plenty of fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bargain Flintstones on Facebook. Only 4k.
Brilliant exchange where someone (Matt v) points out to him it is at least twice its real value. And then he asks Matt if he wants it for 2k. Instead 50% reduction. Just wished Matt had said it was 4x it's real value.
This is what's wrong with the hobby at the moment. Chancers.

Probably still too expensive I’d want at least that much to take it off his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The "we all know what its really worth" line has made that dude the most memorable pinball seller of 2019

I'm not even sure that particular one is even 1500. Looked rough in placrs, topper light missing? - carefully avoided in pictures

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah but he's getting fed up of silly offers, this one is AT LEAST 1500...

Jungle lord in what looks to be great condition

0.99 start, currently not working. But on a positive at least the seller is reasonable enough not to say "probably just a fuse"!

That Jungle Lord does look clean, but the bg is heavily crazed. Big risk buying a non worker on Ebay though, so don't overpay.

JL has a crappy pinside rating of 242 but I think it is a much, much better game than that. The art is pretty weak though compared to the beauties that Gottlieb and Bally produced back then. Gameplay is very good imho.

I hope someone on here scores it and does a shop log.

Worth a punt for someone. I am currently high bidder at 99p

Worth a punt for someone. I am currently high bidder at 99p
Good luck! ;):p

I prefer JL to both BK and Pharaoh (I’ve only played Solar Fire once so cant really judge that) the only thing that lets it down for me is it’s just 2 ball multi ball.

Reactions: DRD
Jungle lord in what looks to be great condition

0.99 start, currently not working. But on a positive at least the seller is reasonable enough not to say "probably just a fuse"!
Would need to see back of backglass but rest of game looks exceptional.

Very rare in UK not to have rust on backglass metal and also lockdown receiver.

Shame the game doesn't interest me at all!

I have been outbid. It is 1.04 now. Too rich for me.

If you zoom in on one of the photos, the backglass has been removed and you can see that it is quite heavily crazed.

I'm going to have a bid on this. Got a wrecked jungle lord in the garage that has an almost mint backglass which I'm going to retheme so could use both games to make a nice JL and my retheme idea [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

conan the barbarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom