What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WCS94 - saturday night special £795 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Evening troops ...........

World Cup Soccer 94 .....Saturday night special ! £795 (firm)

Time to move this on - players example, works and plays fine but some rough bits on playfield - some touch ups/decal replacement/mylar applied by Stevie Wonder (this isn't verified, just my guess :D). As always, looks ropey up close but from players point of view not that big a deal .A couple of repairs to ramp mounts etc. Some LEDs here and there.

Cab - ok, again some dings, touch ups.

DMD - missing line at bottom, missing line far right side ........ could be worse at least not across the middle.

I haven't had this long, and have literally done nothing to it except play and have some fun. Like I say ...its a players example, if you are looking for a nice example and are the sort of collector who has a heart attack at the merest mention of insert wear then this prob isn't the machine you are looking for ;)

But if you want a cheap as chips , bit rough round the edges 90s DMD to have fun with then have at it :D

I *think* @Steve C may have expressed interest in this ......so will give him first refusal if he sees this tonight.

Located Brighton area. *May* be able to bring it up to NLP but cant guarantee right at this minute.

Chiz
GrizZ

IMG_2846.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
IMG_2845.JPG
IMG_2839.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2843.JPG
IMG_2844.JPG

Oops never even noticed the missing DMD line when I sold it. WCS is a great game. Kudos to Grizz for not flipping it at a profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom