What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say... none :p

Is the eBay user wayne-roberts on here. Interested in his STNG that is on eBay but would like to negotiate a deal.

Bought my first Ebay pin last week. It was a frought pick up and I was sweating bullets but as soon as martin txt to say it was in the van I was delighted. Not sure I could stomach buying on the bay again.

This guy is not far from me so wouldn't be as scary a purchase as something long distance that I couldn't check out.

Bought my first Ebay pin last week. It was a frought pick up and I was sweating bullets but as soon as martin txt to say it was in the van I was delighted. Not sure I could stomach buying on the bay again.
Martin is a good guy and works across the seller and buyer. I've bought machines via here and the people can be trusted to honour a sale. Playfield condition can sometimes be sexed up a bit but I'm one for a deep clean upon arrival anyway.

Quite nice looking Truck Stop on eBay, though play field and ramps could do with a clean.

Rare game that you don’t see come up too often - though wasn’t there one on the forum recently?

When ebay feel nice enough to have a £1 fee day this and 4 other machines will be on running auctions as space needed for newer games .

Party zone black rose bride of pinbot (may be a delay whilst we sort sound fault ) genesis already listed . Theatre of magic sold in 2 minutes on Facebook

Regarding the WCS. It looks like it is my old one. Sold to grizz and then Matt Adams. (As stated previously)

There was nothing wrong with it but was a players machine. From memory had pen drawings on the playfield as a touch up.

Struggling to think who I bought it from but it was someone in the London league. Names escaping me for a bit. He had two so stripped all the best bits to make one great one and sold on the other one. Pretty certain I paid £750 or so for it.

Enjoyed the game but it’s in no way a minter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom