What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will this end?

Comment with:

1 - It’ll go for the money
2 - He won’t show
3 - Buyers bought another already

Now go cat go ...

I'm amazed by that Elvis, I get that the price of that pin will always be inflated by dedicated Elvis fans/collectors but WOW. Was hoping to get an Elvis some day as that game alongside Roadshow and Grand Prix are the games I grew up playing but if that's what it's going to cost I might have to pass 😂
Guy probably got lucky and 2 people bidding against each other at the end
If you listed an Elvis on here you would get nothing like that I think I sold the last one for £1750 on here
And sold a mint non skill post one huo some time ago to an Elvis fan for £3500

I bet the winning bidder’s now crying in the chapel.
Must have had a fever when he placed that bid!
Definitely gonna be a blue christmas for him.

Don't forget sales get shilled to portray false 'sale values'... they relist again another time, prob with different pics hoping for a high sale based on an 'alleged' sale price that has previously happened. Seen it many times.... this is priced at £1K lower than the last one blah blah

Don't forget sales get shilled to portray false 'sale values'... they relist again another time, prob with different pics hoping for a high sale based on an 'alleged' sale price that has previously happened. Seen it many times.... this is priced at £1K lower than the last one blah blah
This is someone Hullshark knows (I think) and explained the auction bids as he mentions it on the previous page.
So seems genuine the sellers end, buyers end who knows!

Yes will re appear and the price will be "way down"

Did nobody bag that Solar Ride that ended at £250?
Needed a mpu board but handy if you had one lying around 😁

Been up twice before - Seller won’t take what it’s worth and thinks he’ll get 5K for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's the going rate for these? As they don't come up very often. I'd much prefer one of these over my regular Spiderman pin

Been up twice before - Seller won’t take what it’s worth and thinks he’ll get 5K for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

£5k is probably a bit on the high side, definitely worth £4K and much more desirable than the regular version. Time will tell if it eventually sells.

£811 for the SBM seems fair.. Looked like work to do, but fair condition (strange Zaccaria legend on glass near shooter?!) Have prices calmed down or is it a DMD+ market, I ask myself?

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Have prices calmed down or is it a DMD+ market, I ask myself?

Dunno, it would be interesting to see a demographic on the ages of people buying pins. I'd be surprised if people buying non DMD games were under 40 say. The stuff from the 70's and 80's (and earlier) would be bought by people in the 40's and 50's onward, I'd have thought.

I half considered that SBM and the EBD that ended yesterday as those I remember from Arcades as a kid. Should I have chased that Eight Ball Deluxe? Probably. Still, you can't own them all!

Dunno, it would be interesting to see a demographic on the ages of people buying pins. I'd be surprised if people buying non DMD games were under 40 say. The stuff from the 70's and 80's (and earlier) would be bought by people in the 40's and 50's onward, I'd have thought.

I half considered that SBM and the EBD that ended yesterday as those I remember from Arcades as a kid. Should I have chased that Eight Ball Deluxe? Probably. Still, you can't own them all!
Ooh. Glad I missed seeing that EBD, otherwise I'd have been tempted.. For all the reasons you posit. Definitely in that demographic myself, so I feel you're right..

What, MFN Zaccaria? I expect it's just found itself with the glass from a Zaccaria game. The logo's supposed to appear at the top of the playfield.
Yes, could only see it in last photo of listing - I guess it was a Zac glass and upside down to boot! My 'future world' doesn't have a logo on the glass, so wasn't sure..

ZacSBM.jpg

I have 3 EM machines and have owned quite
few early SS/alphanumeric games that were around waaaay before my time (I'm 25). I doubt many other younger collectors would want EMs though but I just love the artwork on the older games

£811 for the SBM seems fair.. Looked like work to do, but fair condition (strange Zaccaria legend on glass near shooter?!) Have prices calmed down or is it a DMD+ market, I ask myself?

Was tempted myself, as was very local to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom