What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Are you Spiderman Vault defender guy?

Yes. Like Doc Ock in the comic book he gets all shirty when faced with the truth :D LOL

They had both a black spiderman and the vault edition at EPC game play is identical - but call outs in the original are for the win - if they where better then 4K would be it’s going rate.

I emailed the guy selling and offered 3500 and he is in no hurry to sell but admitted the previous sales at 5K the buyers backed out (unsurprisingly!!) Bidding at 4100 so over it’s value already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The original was made in 2007, vault edition 2016 would have thought that would make the vault more valuable?

Loving my Spiderman... think you`ve got it sussed, and then it kicks your butt! especially when you fit a fast ball round
the playfield...sometimes it misses the bumpers and straight down the gate... catches me out time after time!

Watched the DVDs last week and was great to hear all the call outs... Spiderman rocks..!

Will be even better next week when i fit the shaker...(board and loom courtesy of Jim@ mypinballs )

The VE is also an “improved” version of Spider-man !
I would choose this version over the original - Different Strokes for Different Folks though ……… So long as you are happy !

The original was made in 2007, vault edition 2016 would have thought that would make the vault more valuable?

Original had a few runs.

A HUO original spider-man perhaps has a few hundred more plays than a HUO VE.

The only real difference on the VE is the backbox the rest is identical.

Neil.

• Numerous improvements to durability based on research of the original game’s field experience, including:
    – Steel plastic protectors at the Sandman and in the pop bumper area.
    – VUK opening playfield protectors at Dock Ock and the Sandman.
    – Stainless steel playfield protector beneath the webslinger in the pops.
    – All stainless steel webslinger ball guides.
    – Improved ramp guards.
    – Optimizations to the design of anti-ball trap plastics and ramp covers.
    – Improved wire form ramp mounting details.
    – Anti-wear Dock Ock playfield magnet assembly.
    – All LED playfield lighting.
  • Webslinger themed laser-cut side armor in black powdercoat with contrasting color inserts

• Numerous improvements to durability based on research of the original game’s field experience, including:
    – Steel plastic protectors at the Sandman and in the pop bumper area.
    – VUK opening playfield protectors at Dock Ock and the Sandman.
    – Stainless steel playfield protector beneath the webslinger in the pops.
    – All stainless steel webslinger ball guides.
    – Improved ramp guards.
    – Optimizations to the design of anti-ball trap plastics and ramp covers.
    – Improved wire form ramp mounting details.
    – Anti-wear Dock Ock playfield magnet assembly.
    – All LED playfield lighting.
  • Webslinger themed laser-cut side armor in black powdercoat with contrasting color inserts

So install the full set of spider man cliffys (about £200) - and then the rest of it isn't that big a deal in a HOU environment.

Cheers,
Neil.

Yay! I'm in the money (joke!).
Gumtree ad for a Hurricane:

"Hurricane Pinball Table made by Williams, machine is in Fair condition for a machine that's 20+ years old There is a problem with the mains transformer which can either be replaced or rewound (I have had a quote for £200 for this) rest of the machine all works (note; you tube video is not the actual machine). these are worth 3000-6000 in fully serviced condition, machine is in Hayle."

So, 995 for a table with dodgy power and no actual pictures?! The YouTube of another Hurricane is incredibly useful, and the lure of a value that is so inflated it made me fall off my chair.

The standard of ads and offers today are just laughable. I know machines are worth what someone is willing to pay, but this amount of hype, coupled with such lack of real detail is astounding!

I guess 'god loves a tryer' as my gran used to say...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

I think Courtney and Steve sold one recently and for not much more than £1k ! So that can’t be worth more than £600 bet it’s rotten underneath!

Its not gone anywhere. Here at EGX in London. Will have to go back on eBay before Xmas when some rich golf nut might take a fancy to it. Im sure the wrecked one will sell well. People seem to prefer projects.

Its not gone anywhere. Here at EGX in London. Will have to go back on eBay before Xmas when some rich golf nut might take a fancy to it. Im sure the wrecked one will sell well. People seem to prefer projects.

What happened there? Did the buyer not want it in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom