What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been looking much lately - like being on a diet and sitting next to the kitchen at a fine restaurant [emoji12]

However, I did notice there is a FLINTSTONES up on eBay.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Like I said, not been keeping up with this thread.

"Uncle Lester fitted" 🤣

Ahhh, that would be the super rare limited edition, hence the £8k price.

The super rare edition (SRE) had uncle Lester, a foot which would pop up and remove the dart from the playfield, a small thatched cottage in place of the mansion and a very tricky 1 ball multiball mode. The three legs come with a 'rust effect' powder coating although it is advised that the tilt is set to maximum tolerance.

Complete with hand crafted dents all around the cabinet and artwork set at high opacity levels. The Adams Family SRE comes complete with it's own resident family of woodworm all comically named after the lovable Adams family members.

Grab yours at a knockdown £8740, prospective buyers are encouraged NOT to come and try out the machine and any payment should be made in advance to the Virgin Islands account below.

Delivery arranged using the world famous Marvin at £485 (locations outside of Watford, will incur a surcharge at uncle Lester's discretion) .

Time wasters and leg kickers are discouraged unless they're minted.

Happy bidding

Delivery arranged using the world famous Marvin at £485 (locations outside of Watford, will incur a surcharge at uncle Lester's discretion) .

1570779951545.png

I'm amazed by that Elvis, I get that the price of that pin will always be inflated by dedicated Elvis fans/collectors but WOW. Was hoping to get an Elvis some day as that game alongside Roadshow and Grand Prix are the games I grew up playing but if that's what it's going to cost I might have to pass 😂

It's not going to cost that. You can't judge a machines value on one sale. If it did sell for that then one lucky seller, the next one that comes up for sale I can't see it getting anywhere near.

Elvis price - This was a case of one buyer not being able to be online at the auction close and setting a high price that would not be reached ( say £6,500 ) and another buyer bidding in the last seconds with the same attitude, neither buyer wanted to pay their maximum bid, they just wanted to win the pin ……… unfortunately the winner got stung and if they have anything about them then they should honour their contract.
The seller ( Steve ) is genuine and was fortunate enough to sell his pin for an extremely good profit as he valued it at £3250 !
A lot of folks have fallen for this error on eBay, including myself and known friends, we all paid up and learned from our mistake
I really hope that the winning bidder is an honourable person and just takes it on the chin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom