What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know how Robot and Spooky are up at that price since there's not many, if any been sold for a few years and they used to be £750 games.

Theres a TOM up on FB Marketplace for £5k located in Fleet, Hampshire. I'm not convinced this is a genuine seller. Have made an enquiry.

This guy seems to be getting quite a few Bally games.
I don't know much about this era but this looks like fun.
Am I right to assume £800 is about right for a game of this era (Strange science, party animal etc)

I only know that Robot and Spooky are fetching 2K now :oops:

what fools are paying that for spooky?!

robot should fetch that because of rarity and it having some nice features. But spooky and farefalla are 1K pins at best.

Neil.

what fools are paying that for spooky?!

robot should fetch that because of rarity and it having some nice features. But spooky and farefalla are 1K pins at best.

Jamie coinop just picked up a nice one in a warehouse find and had two people in an immediate bidding war over it. When I did my polite (and short) inquiry I was told it was already at 2.4

Yikeseroonie.

Theres a TOM up on FB Marketplace for £5k located in Fleet, Hampshire. I'm not convinced this is a genuine seller. Have made an enquiry.
Let me know what you find out. I wonder whether it's the same TOM that sold on eBay (located in Haslemere) which sold for £4,221.54 in August. I had my eye on it but decided against it in the end.

Let me know what you find out. I wonder whether it's the same TOM that sold on eBay (located in Haslemere) which sold for £4,221.54 in August. I had my eye on it but decided against it in the end.
Yeah I was watching that one, it had something going on with the inserts in front of the flippers that put me off plus the price.

Yeah I was watching that one, it had something going on with the inserts in front of the flippers that put me off plus the price.
I've just had another look and you're right, well spotted. I didn't notice that first time around. The trunks resting position put me off.

CBW one of those games that are stored away that l forget l even have. May have been one of Phils freebies back in the day. Tbh l think 1k is pushing it even now.

Not wish to drag up old arguments about prices but I think ebay item 193118874879 takes the biscuit and they want £79 shipping!

Mine now ;) I'm liking these Zaccs.

Correction. Not mine as it turns out. Trouble and strife says otherwise 🥵 Anyway, seller seems like a really nice honest fella and machine looks to be in good shape if anyone wants it. Its had board work done by David Gersic in the past and no batteries to worry about.

Cough all you want @replicas - I am not messing with the guy that pumps iron and plays LW3 all day...

1570642631504.png

1570642694603.png

(Well, it's got 8 watchers - I wonder how many are a) on this thread, or b) already LW3 owners seeing how it goes?)

or C, watching it cos they’re bored out their minds and have nothing to drink to ease the pain of boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom