What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it's been covered before but what's the score with those machines from Czech Republic on ebay?

They have some good titles there and seem to accept offers but they don't look in great condition.
Be patient, what you are looking for will eventually turn up here. More than not you will then know the machines history and gauge other people's opinions. It's a huge gamble with anything on eBay that you cannot go and see.

Sorry if it's been covered before but what's the score with those machines from Czech Republic on ebay?

They have some good titles there and seem to accept offers but they don't look in great condition.
I had a very bad experience with them and would avoid if I was you. The stress and agro I went through over a Jackbot i bought from them was absolutely rediculous

I had a very bad experience with them and would avoid if I was you. The stress and agro I went through over a Jackbot i bought from them was absolutely rediculous

Yeah thanks mate.

I almost purchased a WCS from them but decided otherwise. ..... just seemed like a huge risk.

Be patient, what you are looking for will eventually turn up here. More than not you will then know the machines history and gauge other people's opinions. It's a huge gamble with anything on eBay that you cannot go and see.
Yeah, thanks Jake. I can see that now.

To be honest you can tell a lot from the description on Ebay.

Why anyone would write a sentence and expect to sell anything is a mystery.

I did purchase my pin from Ebay but it was very evidently from someone who loved pinball. He had a lot of machines, a lot of pictures and a description that read like War and Peace.

Always worth asking on here too before buying off ebay, there's a good chance someone will know the seller or have dealt with them before.

Baywatch on the bay, £100 start
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Sega Baywatch 1995 Pinball Machine

Ffs how did I miss this. I've been after one for ages and have it as a saved search and everything!

Your probably right but there’s not a lot left of this one is there ?

They made around 7k units but they are still not often seen (been a few of them on here lately though).

If you got one around 2k, you'd be spending money on the VERY expensive ramps (often broken) and impossible to source boulders (always broken) pretty fast!

Despite all the cash mine has sucked out of me, it's well worth it - amazing game

They made around 7k units but they are still not often seen (been a few of them on here lately though).

If you got one around 2k, you'd be spending money on the VERY expensive ramps (often broken) and impossible to source boulders (always broken) pretty fast!

Despite all the cash mine has sucked out of me, it's well worth it - amazing game

To think I had 2 side by side! one was minty other ropey! I swapped one for a cftbl and sold the other! that was about 8 years ago

To think I had 2 side by side! one was minty other ropey! I swapped one for a cftbl and sold the other! that was about 8 years ago

Not a terrible trade by any means but I think gameplay of wh20 beats creature every time, and i really love me some creature.

Ffs how did I miss this. I've been after one for ages and have it as a saved search and everything!

@huggers It's now with me, seller was great to deal with, and had it delivered by @Mike-R- again great to deal with.

Just need to set it up, but struggling for space, was two pins over my space, now three!

Chris.

@Solar Sailer It did run to the end of the auction.

Chris.

It was me you were bidding against Chris and I did plan on increasing my max bid but got wrapped up in work on the day and forgot. The auction ended at a strange time around 3pm which didn’t help when you are busy

@taz turbo Ah apologies. The way I view the forum doesn’t show me sigs. Silly iPhone and TapaTalk freemium app [emoji12]

@Lroy The same on my phone, but if it rotate it to landscape it all appears, some kind of magic I reckon!

But if that doesn't work, I have.... TAF, TSPP, FT, BSD, RFM, A13, SWE1, RS, Rotation VIII, Baywatch. (non pin, Sega Ferrari F355 Challenge Twin, Sega Rally 2 Twin x 2!, Taito tabletop Space Invaders)

It was me you were bidding against Chris and I did plan on increasing my max bid but got wrapped up in work on the day and forgot. The auction ended at a strange time around 3pm which didn’t help when you are busy

@Jmac Yes I noticed that, but I was on a beach in the Indian Ocean, admiring the view, drinking beer and treating myself to the machine :)

The seller was really very helpful and genuine, he also has TSPP which will likely be coming up for sale soon.

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom