What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bally Black Rose for £1600. Regular seller of pinball from what I can see.

That’s another machine that’s been listed on eBay since the beginning of time.

Chris.

Indeed, made them an offer of £1650 and a follow-up but they turned it down. They're holding out for the 2k

Mata Hari - lucky dip edition. Pathetic listing. But if unhappy with what you see, I think you could walk away with integrity ....

My favourite thing about that listing is in the description it says "good backglass" but then that's the only pic..... :rofl:

Roller Coaster Tycoon with a starting bid of £1398. If I had the space I'd take a punt, spent many many hours playing that game on my PC as a kid
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/153637112076
He had it at £1495 bin for a bit but got no takers.
Was tempted myself as it is near me and is a fun game (despite what people say) but you always seem to struggle to move it on.
Definitely a better game than Comet or Hurricane imo

Indeed, made them an offer of £1650 and a follow-up but they turned it down. They're holding out for the 2k
Surprised at that since it has sat for so long (probably a year or two)
You should be able to pick one up for 1500 mate

Mark

£6,007....... starting bid? One photo
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
JAMES BOND 007 SEGA GOLDENEYE PINBALL MACHINE RARE HTF

Great game, check the magnet works all ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers Neil, advice much appreciated.

He's not replied anyway but then again I did ask a few questions and suggest I might pop over and test it.

It's no big deal anyway, my budget for a new pin increases with each monthly pay-packet and I have a machine at home anyway so I'm not desperate.

Worse than Munsters and Sword of Rage? 😁

I think I'd take munster over it for sure (then flog it and buy something decent).

Sword of rage is great, wait until you see what Tim has up his sleeve on it!

Neil.

I think I'd take munster over it for sure (then flog it and buy something decent).

Sword of rage is great, wait until you see what Tim has up his sleeve on it!

Neil.
Enjoyed BKSOR pro at Pinfest, how much better is the LE/Premium?

Enjoyed BKSOR pro at Pinfest, how much better is the LE/Premium?

I think the stacked multi ball is great which is really all it adds, wayne did find a scoring exploit on it that needs fixing but I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom