What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve's Gofers went for £1600. Unbelievable. I put a few bids in but got pipped right at the end (probably for the best, the girlfriend isn't happy that there are now THREE pins in the house). That's a £2200 pin all day - not much love for golf I guess. Cracking game imo.... One day...
Someone got a bargain. To think that a Williams game released just before this fetches 6k+.

Steve's Gofers went for £1600. Unbelievable. I put a few bids in but got pipped right at the end (probably for the best, the girlfriend isn't happy that there are now THREE pins in the house). That's a £2200 pin all day - not much love for golf I guess. Cracking game imo.... One day...
I believe people prefer to go whitewater rafting these days over golf - cheap @ £1600 to be honest !

And in June we got £2450 for an ok led ed Bride . Gofers has never been very popular due to theme. The lack of interest at pinfest shows that. Some very tempting offers on the game next to it but that isnt for sale lol

And in June we got £2450 for an ok led ed Bride . Gofers has never been very popular due to theme. The lack of interest at pinfest shows that. Some very tempting offers on the game next to it but that isnt for sale lol
Pinfest was my first time playing Gophers and the machine was lovely but I just didn't get it at all, yet Tee'd Off is one of my favourite machines of all time. Very surprised at the price though thought it would of been a mid-2k game all day

I was watching this all week expecting it to go higher than it did- am I right in thinking someone just got a bargain?

Attachments

• 6A47E708-385C-4F6F-822F-C3EF72EF03C2.png
    6A47E708-385C-4F6F-822F-C3EF72EF03C2.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 89
I was watching this all week expecting it to go higher than it did- am I right in thinking someone just got a bargain?
I'd say so, WCS usually goes for a pretty good price but that is quite low! Brilliant bang for buck game

I'd say so, WCS usually goes for a pretty good price but that is quite low! Brilliant bang for buck game
Agreed.

Maybe the manky coin door, dirty rhs of cab (no pics of lhs) ugly lock bar fixing and the fact the door was open to show used rubbers etc piled up inside counted against it and made it look unloved?

Limited appeal WCS good for a while then boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

World Cup 94 went for £1300 today . . . I ducked out at £1200. Keep my powder dry for another day.

The STTNG that has been for sale on eBay forever appears to have finally gone. Maybe somebody eventually got a realistic price.

I'm not sure TBH I was just presuming the guy had accepted a reasonable offer. It had been for sale for so so long. Maybe the same buyer will take his £6k TOM and TZ.

I'm not sure TBH I was just presuming the guy had accepted a reasonable offer. It had been for sale for so so long. Maybe the same buyer will take his £6k TOM and TZ.

I thought I saw a TOM go for £3800 on ebay a couple of weeks ago?

There's a fish tales on fb Marketplace £2500,
Discovered it earlier and wished I could get it but no room so thought I'd spread the word so it goes to a good home.

Is that quite a high price then?
I'm new to the idea of buying a real machine but this forums 'how much is it worth' thread has really helped me out.
Not especially. I agree it's both helpful for both sellers and buyers, particularly when you're first finding your feet.

Is that quite a high price then?
I'm new to the idea of buying a real machine but this forums 'how much is it worth' thread has really helped me out.
its about the money for a good one - he has a few machine a nice WH20 aswell £4000

@AndyB53 Oh really? I’d have played anything whilst a time-abundant student, so if they can’t even be ****d that’s quite a thumbs down, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mind you - at least his is turned on - unlike the one for £2k thats been on there for a few months. Still - nobody wants to pay £2k.. not sure they will want to pay £2.5

Sorry if it's been covered before but what's the score with those machines from Czech Republic on ebay?

They have some good titles there and seem to accept offers but they don't look in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom