What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
jukebox45s-uk is a comedian on ebay, sadly not winning best joke of the year though.

There is one of these at the pinball museum in Budapest. I had a few games on it (against my mrs) and it was an entertaining 2 player game although I would question how long it would be fun if you owned one

I played the one in Budapest as well as really liked it. I'd quite like one but not at that price :eek:

I cleared an operator store of 16 games in 2009 but left 2 of those behind as too awkward to move and only one id seen on ebay was unsold at £300 . The double ender to get is Joust , one of which i stupudly sold a long time ago.

I bought a real cracker a few years back and it was SO disappointing to play. Looked lovely, amazing condition but it just didn`t do anything at all for me. I reckon most pinball players would be not that impressed no matter how cheap............and this one isn`t. Only my opinion !

I really enjoyed playing the one in Budapest against my son. Would definitely be interested if one came up at a reasonable price. Would be great to see one at Flipout or Electric Circus.

I paid 4.5 for my Aerosmith pro

I’m guessing this seller would take 4K

I still think it’s a great game but for some reason is the cheapest of the big display sterns. Personally I’d take one anyway over gog etc but guessing I’m in the minority

Made an offer at 3900 instant reject...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

By my known admission I'm a complete novice, so with that said, what on earth is PCB and NVRAM? Would such alterations justify the £5,000 asking price?

By my known admission I'm a complete novice, so with that said, what on earth is PCB and NVRAM? Would such alterations justify the £5,000 asking price?

PCBs mean the boards (Printed Circuit Boards) - some might argue that this should *lower* the price due to them not being original and serial matched. Nvram is an alternative to using batteries on the MPU. While a good addition, it's low cost.

PCBs mean the boards (Printed Circuit Boards) - some might argue that this should *lower* the price due to them not being original and serial matched. Nvram is an alternative to using batteries on the MPU. While a good addition, it's low cost.
Thanks, good to know.

Not having a go at the IJ owner in particular, but there does seem to be a quite common belief that a repair makes a pinball machine worth more than before it required the repair.

By this logic, a Ford Focus with a book price of £5k somehow becomes worth £7k if it requires a load of repairs.

It makes no sense at all.

No pics but does say

*The not so good

As with most of these machines the cabinet decals are very faded (its easy to find new decals but I've never bothered tbh as I've had other machines on either side).

William's decal at the bottom of the play field has seen better days (see picture) - can be replaced easily.

On the listing

Hmmm Stern Rolling Stones just listed in the Wirral (North West) looks identical to the game that was listed in Baintree (South East) :hmm:

Auction also says it has a £500 shaker upgrade :rofl:

Really nice looking Escape from the lost world just popped up on the bay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/163831304639

1.9k - pretty decent I though considered it looked immaculate?
I'd want there to be at least two of them to pay that price!

I played this when new, and I had one years ago that when I came to sell *no-one* wanted so was one of the few working games I've ever parted out.

It's an alright game, the 16bit Sounds Deluxe board sounded great at the time (though maybe a bit dated now) but 6803 games don't seem to fetch high prices and surely this is *way* overpriced....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom