What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was sure you were after one 🤔

Ah I'm getting confused with TFTC...must be the creepy heads..

Mm on Dutch auction on ebay terminated. Someone came up with an offer which I accepted. Deposit taken. Turns out a mm isn't a 6k game anymore. Close to but not 6k. Funny world as I couldn't find one cheaper than 6k when i was looking for one. Nevermind, small loss but I am happy with the outcome. Best bit is that it is sold locally so i might get to play it again.

Seems to be lots of interest in Elvira again the last one I sold about a year ago was a nice one fully workshoped and I struggled to sell it for £1200

Cab looks good with no fade but no close ups of play-field, relisted due to time waster so you never know.

Shocking pics none of the underside or inside cab or backbox gi out I bet the clock doesn’t work and in the depths of Cornwall not sure it’s a bargain but worth an offer if you could go see it

Buyer beware, as always.

I text to ask for some more pics, better info,
This is what he said.

Sorry dude, it is what it is, very cheap machine. You ether want it or not. Don’t mean to be rude just to many time wasters.

Well, it's not very cheap. I wouldn't buy a machine from anyone who can't be bothered to talk about it, or seems like they don't know or care what it is.

Shocking pics none of the underside or inside cab or backbox gi out I bet the clock doesn’t work and in the depths of Cornwall not sure it’s a bargain but worth an offer if you could go see it
Agree. Not seeing a 'bargain' at 4k+

Sometimes it's like market day in Peckham round here with the number of 'bargains' being touted [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I also asked for some playfield pictures and when collection would need to be by, the sellers response ‘lol’

I ‘WAS’ going to go for this one if the playfield was something like, but with a ****ty attitude like that think I’ll skip.

That’s why I said bargain ‘possibly’ but by the sounds of it maybe not🤷‍♂️

So no mention at all of the Championship Pub pin on ebay :)
Thats going to end around 1 ish..........

I also asked for some playfield pictures and when collection would need to be by, the sellers response ‘lol’

I ‘WAS’ going to go for this one if the playfield was something like, but with a ****ty attitude like that think I’ll skip.
didnt the addams family ( completely burnt wiring )come from the same joey ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom