What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

It gets worse,a mate brought me back some from York.
Ones an Oyster stout call "Pearl Neckless"

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Just had a nice Raven,black IPA-ooh sounds like a Gottlieb pin!!Brewed by TGhornbridge

Second beer of the evening? - About to have a Pearl Necklace

(still sounds wrong)

A Iron Maiden (after the band theme) would be cool.

Thatcher Old Rascal for me tonight after a dusty day at work. It's going down well and nearly ready for another.

I'm enjoying some regular Jack Daniels neat with some epic Twilight Zone pinball action this evening! :)

Closest so far was 4 panels away, set to 4 balls and no extras. As is typical with TZ, best door completion game was no where near the highest score so far.

Away on business, enjoying a very large glass of red rioja in hotel bar.. :) on own :(

A Iron Maiden (after the band theme) would be cool.

Thatcher Old Rascal for me tonight after a dusty day at work. It's going down well and nearly ready for another.

Couple bottles of Dylan Thomas nut brown ale,then got the taste so now back on Maiden,fancied a Black Sheep but aint got any:(

Does anyone use the Untappd app for a smart phone? You log the various beers you drink, rate them and also log where you're drinking?

I find it actually makes you drink just to unlock badges and level up :rofl:

Anyway, you can find me by searching for OTWBigPhil

Had an ale called Atlantic by Sharp's Brewery. Sold in Tesco. Beautiful!!

Kopparberg Premium Cider with Mixed Fruits for tonight. Tastes like cherryade - not my first drink choice beverage, but my local have an entire pallet-full (real hot seller) that goes out of date in 2 days so gave me a crate. Tastes all right :)

Back
Top Bottom