What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

Not bad that Imperial Red, shame Wychwood were taken over several years ago and hobgoblin became ****.

Old Tom FTW!

I haven't tried Imperial Red yet. Wytchwood is my favourite brewery, have you done the tour as it is well worth it but be careful not to get too drunk as they lead you out via the shop and you buy lots of stuff. I even managed to get a mini cask of Hobgoblin at my wedding but it was drunk by early evening.

Not bad that Imperial Red, shame Wychwood were taken over several years ago and hobgoblin became ****.

Old Tom FTW!
The brewers believe there was little difference to the actual finished product, if anything changed it was the bottling process where the horrible gas is injected to preserve it. Un-gassed beer should taste the same.

I haven't tried Imperial Red yet. Wytchwood is my favourite brewery, have you done the tour as it is well worth it but be careful not to get too drunk as they lead you out via the shop and you buy lots of stuff. I even managed to get a mini cask of Hobgoblin at my wedding but it was drunk by early evening.
Good job Poibug didn't come to your wedding, cause that cask of Hobgoblin would not have lasted nowhere near as long.

I have become a tad addicted to Jack Daniels Honey! :confused: Not sure how it happened but I love the stuff. Drinking way too much of it.

Someone bought me a bottle. I won't be having it again.

At first I liked it ...then I started thinking actually this tastes like alcoholic cough medicine, and then I also thought this is a *quite* a girly way to go about drinking Jack Daniels :oops: But you carry on Dean if it makes you happy :D

I had you earmarked for some Spec Ops missions ....I'm not sure now .... ;)

It's only because I am so tough and macho that I can be comfortable enjoying a girly drink. You need me. The missions will suffer without me and you know it.

I will await your apology in the drawing room whilst enjoying my Malibu and Coke......

Staropramen tonight - £4 for 4 in the coop. And a few Spitfire waiting for pudding too

Well so far tonight it's been Stofard Press - which is pretty good, if a little expensive in my local...

A couple of Bar Humbug, not had a drink in a month. 99p from B&M :)

2 litre bottle of milk. Got a horrible mouth ulcer and just tried the 'rub salt on it to make the healing process quicker'. Brought a tear to my eye but feels better. So now rewarding myself with too much milk (blue) and hoepfully will feel better enough for a few Cobras over a Ruby tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom