What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

Would recommend Psycho cocoa by brewdog - tastes lovely - brown head.Great 10% stout that tastes like a 6% one

Picked up a bottle of Jim Beam Honey last weekend and very nice it is *hic* :)

Would recommend, much better than the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey imo.

Cheers,

Johnny

A tart's glass? Nonsense. That's a Leffe beer glass, I was served beer in that in a pub (before I nicked it) and I have never taken money for any sexual favours. Except that one time of course.

A tart's glass? Nonsense. That's a Leffe beer glass, I was served beer in that in a pub (before I nicked it) and I have never taken money for any sexual favours. Except that one time of course.
So you are a tart then.:rolleyes:

QUOTE="cooldan, post: 114336, member: 71"] (before I nicked it) [/QUOTE]

I borrowed this glass from my local. Works OK at home too.

IMAG0830.jpg [

Yum... Timothy Taylors Landlord on draft. Supporters of real ale. St. Albans The Cock Inn

Reactions: JT.
apologies in advance if i am obnoxious, peculiar or otherwise inappropriate this evening. yes, yes i know i'm always obnoxious etc etc ....

1st Feb means i am having my first booze since 2015, and i intend to get abso****inglutely ****ed
So spill the beans @cooldan , what was your tipple? Staropramen for me tonight- some Czech lager that is actually quite nice

started with some beer, Leffe Blond.
moved on to my current tipple, some kind of wine, white type.
next up after this is Cockspur Rum.

Reactions: JT.
My local supermarket has Leffe Ruby, which I'd not seen or knew existed before. Previously drank and enjoyed the Blonde and Brune varieties. This Ruby is rather nice, so thought I'd recommend it to you all.

Cheers *hic*!

Johnny

About to head oot to meet an old pal for a few scoops. Please no one post a popeye/JD/metallica for sale thread tonight or I'll be single by morning.

Still post the thread. Dibs :thumbs:

My local supermarket has Leffe Ruby, which I'd not seen or knew existed before. Previously drank and enjoyed the Blonde and Brune varieties. This Ruby is rather nice, so thought I'd recommend it to you all.

Cheers *hic*!

Johnny
cheers Johnny, i know and enjoy Leffe Ruby. there's also a very nice but strong blue one, and a horrible brown one

Reactions: jww
Back
Top Bottom