What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

Recently rediscovered the White Russian, but soon had enough after they made me VERY ill. Tastes awesome when puking it up however.

Reactions: JT.
Here's a few pinball related brews I had last year on the West Coast ... I may have posted these before but cant see them now ....

Whitewater !
564406_10151061570874262_1909087486_n.jpg

Fish Tales
377264_10151061599674262_260171898_n.jpg

ACDC - taken at the Seattle Pinball Museum ....owners were super friendly and gave me a look at games in the workshop area too, and they stock great brews :D
564181_10151061601924262_2142384870_n.jpg

wasn't there also one with Bigfoot glugging down beer, that you used as your FB avatar for a while?

You have a good memory Dan .....you need to drink more ;) Here you go ...just for you ...Bluff Creek Pale Ale

579990_10151061584469262_395242650_n.jpg

I can even tell you where that pic was taken ...at this motel .....old school 50s style place built from a single giant redwood, as the purple rinse old biddy running the place was all too glad to tell us at every opportunity :D

http://www.curlyredwoodlodge.com/

Last edited:
Good to see that you guys drink some seriously interesting stuff...I own a wine merchants and have got to try and stock a few of those beers!

check out this beer pic, waaaay too big to post here, and best viewed on the host website

http://popchartlab.com/collections/prints/products/the-magnificent-multitude-of-beer

can you find your faves in there?

This is a cool idea, but a bit too USA-centric for me (beers of the world, but only the ones you can buy whilst on US soil!). It'd be muchos fun to create a UK version though :)

oo, and by the way, Kronenberg 1664 for me tonight. Been ages since I've drunk this - or lager tbh. It's quite nice for a change.

Mate bought me an Arrogant Bastard Ale from the States for me.Kept the bottle and its still in the pin room

Staropramen tonight, Czech beer apparently and on offer in the coop. Nice change actually :)

Staropramen

Good beer :) No drinking for me tonight :( We had a load of people made redundant and it was their leaving do last night so I'm nursing the mother of all hangovers today!

Felt like crap last night(as I do today),had the lovely Iron Maiden beer - The Trooper,made by Robinsons.Had two but fell asleep and woke on couch at 3.30 am!-oh well

A (rare) night out tonight as the grandparents are taking care of the kids - hoping that the place we're going to has a nice selection of ale to choose from...

I have become a tad addicted to Jack Daniels Honey! :confused: Not sure how it happened but I love the stuff. Drinking way too much of it.

Back
Top Bottom