What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer (Craft Beer from Beer52)

Onze

Getting high on Novus fumes.
I've just signed up on Beer52. Every month they send you a selection of microbrew beers, with the option of adding in spirits, snacks and cigars.

They're currently running a referral promotion at the moment, so you can get your £10 off your first box. Giving you 8 beers delivered to your house for £14, which is excellent value for unique beers. It works out at £1.75 a bottle.

The link below will take you to the sign up page, then once they arrive, you can go ahead an cancel the full price subscription, if you want. To cancel just give them a call.

Here are their cancellation terms :-

You must give at least 2 days notice before cancelling your subscription to avoid being charged for your next billing cycle. Please call 0330 223 0599 to cancel and our customer service team will help you. This line is open weekdays 10am-4pm and is charged at local rate.

Use the following link to get the £10 discount.

https://www.beer52.com/join/25252/801fa17eada1b3da

Also if you sign up and refer friends you can get a free case of beer for every 3 friends you sign up. :)

Go on guys give it a try.

@TYHO @JMP @Mooseman @Adrian Hufton @replicas @lukewells @Wizcat @Arv @cooldan @RGV @Wizards_Hat @Calimori and all other beer lovers.

If that's the case the case will last you all year. :)

I've also tagged in @Wizcat and he drinks 1 beer every 8 years. It could be good for an Xmas gift to someone. Better than a case of Carlsberg?

Cheers Andre. I like my lager beer but pretty boring when it comes to choices.... Will have a nosey anyway.

Beer over the internet is a dangerous thing. Discovered it a couple of years ago and then realised that to justify the postage you need to order several crates at the same time. Wouldn't be so bad but they keep trying to deliver when I'm out and there only so many times you can pick up 3 crates of beers from your next door neighbour before it starts to look like you've got a problem....:oops:

Beer over the internet is a dangerous thing. Discovered it a couple of years ago and then realised that to justify the postage you need to order several crates at the same time. Wouldn't be so bad but they keep trying to deliver when I'm out and there only so many times you can pick up 3 crates of beers from your next door neighbour before it starts to look like you've got a problem....:oops:

Get them delivered here John and I'll look after them ......you know they will be in safe hands ;):cool:

Will have a look at this later. Tesco have a good offer on beers at the mo, 3 for £24.
90 cans of speckled hen for £57 minus the £15 code :)

I've just signed up on Beer52. Every month they send you a selection of microbrew beers, with the option of adding in spirits, snacks and cigars.

They're currently running a referral promotion at the moment, so you can get your £10 off your first box. Giving you 8 beers delivered to your house for £14, which is excellent value for unique beers. It works out at £1.75 a bottle.

The link below will take you to the sign up page, then once they arrive, you can go ahead an cancel the full price subscription, if you want. To cancel just give them a call.

Here are their cancellation terms :-

You must give at least 2 days notice before cancelling your subscription to avoid being charged for your next billing cycle. Please call 0330 223 0599 to cancel and our customer service team will help you. This line is open weekdays 10am-4pm and is charged at local rate.

Use the following link to get the £10 discount.

https://www.beer52.com/join/25252/801fa17eada1b3da

Also if you sign up and refer friends you can get a free case of beer for every 3 friends you sign up. :)

Go on guys give it a try.

@TYHO @JMP @Mooseman @Adrian Hufton @replicas @lukewells @Wizcat @Arv @cooldan @RGV @Wizards_Hat @Calimori and all other beer lovers.

Tempting

:thumbs:

Aye, Xmas for you with your free beer :) :p

Will have a look at this later. Tesco have a good offer on beers at the mo, 3 for £24.
90 cans of speckled hen for £57 minus the £15 code :)

Jusus christ, I had a go on that speckled hen stuff when me and the Mrs went out with John and his Mrs, I downed a pint of it as we had to move onto the restaurant, and I felt off my face about 10 minutes later lol

I would do this but have an issue with delivery companies giving up on finding my house. If I use my neighbours address, he will tell me the beers never arrived. :rolleyes:

I can't believe no one's taken up the offer. Obviously you've all spent all your money on pinball machines or rooms to put them in. Anyhow, here's my first batch from Beer52. Looks like a good selection of beers that you can't buy in the supermarkets.
14184041926001224357113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom