What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

I am expecting the first 20 to be ready to ship sometime around next weekend, however i wont ship on thurs or fri, as i dont want them to be sat in a warehouse over the weekend...

Who are you using for shipping ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who are you using for shipping ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used DX last time and every single one got there in one piece, so probably looking to do the same again... Each is in a custom made Double walled box with bubble wrap around....

Saying that... if someone stands on it then it'll be trashed... They are shipped fully insured as i dont want to take the risk :)

It has been a while that i didn’t log in.
missed this one.
any chance there is one left (disclaimer?) or another run later?
thanks

Paul have you got the rough dimensions for these please?

Neil.

ignore me just found it:

Dimensions : (LxWxH) - 66.5x19x5.5 cm

ignore me just found it:

Dimensions : (LxWxH) - 66.5x19x5.5 cm

Am toying with building myself a P10 version when I’ve finished these... 4 panels long, 2 panels high... Will let you know if I do [emoji1303]

missed this one.
thanks

I’m sure I can sort you out.... not sure on postage though... failing that I know of some chaps in France and Germany that do these, so can put you in contact [emoji1303]

missed this one.
thanks

I’m sure I can sort you out.... not sure on postage though... failing that I know of some chaps in France and Germany that do these, so can put you in contact [emoji1303]

Hi

Balance just paid - did it by repeating the previous payment, so hope the same message went with it as I didn't get the chance to add one.

Stew

@Paul when are these going to be posted out mate? I’m currently away and don’t want this to be left in the bin.

Just a heads up to all - having a bit of a break till the weekend - am half way through the build... pm’s will go out on the weekend to the second batch of 10...
Hoping to Hager the first 20 poster out early next week...[emoji1303]
Still ahead of schedule I think!!

Many thanks to all for their payments - will confirm and update the list soon [emoji1303]

Just a heads up to all - having a bit of a break till the weekend - am half way through the build... pm’s will go out on the weekend to the second batch of 10...
Hoping to Hager the first 20 poster out early next week...[emoji1303]
Still ahead of schedule I think!!

Many thanks to all for their payments - will confirm and update the list soon [emoji1303]
Hoping I make the cut 🤞🤞

Exciting!

Must remember to pay the final amount!
Do you still require the wifi settings?

Last edited:
Have updated the payment/status list in post 2 of this thread. If i have missed someone (highly likely!) then please let me know....

Many thanks
Paul

Paul

Once you've finished all of these wall clocks, are you still planning to do the desktop version that you mentioned originally? Hoping so as would be after one.

Cheers
Greg

17 sent. I need to send mails to the last 2 people, since theirs were delayed (i had to install new cards due to my PC corrupting the micro SD cards) These will be shipped this week.

I am hoping to complete the build of the last 30-odd over the coming week...

ONE IMPORTANT NOTE TO THOSE THAT I HAVE ADVISED HAVE BEEN SHIPPED

I was advised this morning that the interface card had become detached (Red board). I have put in place a fix on the later ones of the first run, and also on all future builds, however to those that receive today/tomorrow, please ensure that between the rear and LED panels of the unit that the Red piggyback board which plugs into the Pi is still in place (just give it a push to make sure....

Back
Top Bottom