What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

I’ve paid for 2 in full but using your link didn’t let me change put my forum name sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi all - I think my updated list in post 2 is correct.... Please could everyone check and let me know if i have missed them (trying to tie up PM's, payments etc!!).

Many thanks to all those that have paid. 2x thanks for all those that have fully paid.

For anyone that hasnt signed up and wants to, please comment below.
You have just under 2 hours to get on the list!!!

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul
My PayPal email is either
*Edited to remove email Adds*
I paid in full on the 3rd but wasn’t able to put my forum name on due to the link
Cheers Barry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardware (Nuts, bolts, screws, spacers etc) ordered for all frames.
27 of 53 PSU's ordered (seems to be a shortage - Will locate the rest from another supplier later)
Message sent to Led panel guys to chase on leadtime for 106 panels!!!

Lots of Pi!!!!!
1599682275654.png

On the Minus side, Parcelforce have performed their usual miracles and delivered all of RS stock (27) of Power supplies to the Wrong address (and handed it over to someone who i have never heard of, despite my name being on the label).... ****ing Awesome! Thats now back with the supplier to deal with.... :mad:🤬

Confirmation that RM screwed up - they will re-deliver tomorrow, once they have picked up from the place they dropped it off at (Previous Dropoff!).... If there isnt a bunch of PSU's on marketplace by now!

Status update....

Outstanding
Frames - Currently in production
LED Panels - Currently in Manufacturing (Due to be express shipped once completed)

All other parts received and Ready to rock and roll!

There is a possability i may have the parts to make a few more (Literally 3 or 4), however this will be decided AFTER the rest have been built, assembled and despatched to those on the list above. I will keep those interested posted on this thread.. Please hold those thoughts until those that have ordered receive theirs :) Thank you.

Panels Due Wednesday.
Frames Delivered today - Many thanks again to @Nickbs as ever for his prompt service (and Delivery!!)

Build due to commence this week!!!

Need to order the Custom Boxes now, and also some bubble wrap in anticipation!!

Last edited:
been looking at these screens and looking forward to being able to use them for scores from Scorbit!

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom