What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Cracker 2021 (actually to be held in 2022)

Confirming myself. Think i can remember the address but can you message me it to be certain. Thanks, Andy

Anyone coming got a spare one of these flat ceramic capacitors or equivalent (0.10 uf 500v) I could buy? (I know they're available from pinparts but it's the only thing left to replace on the board, so just seeing if anyone has one handy)

AEBE90B4-2AC6-4081-92A7-242A7DA48684.jpeg

Unfortunately the boss has signaled disapproving intent of me going to this as I'm at flip out all day on Saturday and at the end of the month ****ing off to INDISC for a week. So I'm out - really hope its an excellent gig.

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to attend on Sunday. Please offer my place to next on the waiting list.

Capacity has been 48 for previous comps (which needed 48 entrants to work properly with old format)
Will likely it a little lower this time around.

Off the top of my head, machines likely to be available for play are:

Beatles
Deadpool
Hot Wheels
Mandolorian
Jurassic Park
Getaway (HS2)
High Speed
BlackJack
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Champ
F14
Avengers?
Spiderman?

There are usually around 16-18 machines, but @Telboy will be able to confirm nearer the date what the machines will be.

Capacity has been 48 for previous comps (which needed 48 entrants to work properly with old format)
Will likely it a little lower this time around.

Off the top of my head, machines likely to be available for play are:

Beatles
Deadpool
Hot Wheels
Mandolorian
Jurassic Park
Getaway (HS2)
High Speed
BlackJack
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Champ
F14
Avengers?
Spiderman?

There are usually around 16-18 machines, but @Telboy will be able to confirm nearer the date what the machines will be.
Added
I Man
Stern Star Trek
Aladdin Castle
Removed
Avengers
F14
Spiderman

I'm not sure if Claire and I will make it. Claire has been really ill since just before the new year. It looked like she was getting back to herself but not sure now and even so a long day might not be good for her.

I'm undecided if I'll come up alone as it's a long nearly 3hr drive, I'll see how things are tomorrow night and decide. I hope that's ok!

We were really really looking forward to it so it'll be a shame to miss it

I'm not sure if Claire and I will make it. Claire has been really ill since just before the new year. It looked like she was getting back to herself but not sure now and even so a long day might not be good for her.

I'm undecided if I'll come up alone as it's a long nearly 3hr drive, I'll see how things are tomorrow night and decide. I hope that's ok!

We were really really looking forward to it so it'll be a shame to miss it

I'm still coming👍 no Claire though🤒😔

I woulda loved to come up but I'm opeing Flip Out and couldn't be ****d swapping. Hope it is all going well. Loved it last time I went (3 years ago?)

Yeah such a brilliant day we both really enjoyed it. Thanks Terry and Wayne for everything!

Really enjoyed Beatles & Blackjack

Brill day, really liked the format.

Thanks to Terry for sharing his house and collection. Competition well organised as usual and 10/10 on the food.

Many Thanks Terry and Wayne for a great day, thoroughly enjoyed it !

Nice to see folks from near and far attending the event

Congratulations to Nick, Peter, Greg and Tim - An epic final with all places being settled on the final ball

Wow, sounds like awesome fun, was absolutely gutted to not be there. Sorry to miss it @Telboy hope you had a great Christmas and New Year

Back
Top Bottom