What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Cracker 2021 (actually to be held in 2022)

Format seems decent and nice to maximise play time and points at same time - will miss oppoturnity for epic comeback via last chance but may be worth it.

Last edited:
@Telboy - def agree. I find Ironman is much more approachable game can be more enjoyable. I prefer to Godzilla so but the prob deeper rules might win me back over from playing potentially more in the future. St decent too though potentially wish there was more to the Warp ramp like in STTNG though the add a ball is nice. Earlier post with names flagged for moderation so repeated names below:

William Jarvis
Alyssia Jarvis

Look forward to seeing everyone and thanks to all involved for hosting it.

I'm going to now add anybody else to a wait list standing at 41 entrants (I could hardly call a halt at 40 and split up a married couple!).

Following previous years experience I would expect half a dozen or so to drop out, and may be able to extend the list a little after chatting with @Telboy, so feel free to register for the wait list. I'll double check attendance after Christmas with everyone.

I'm going to now add anybody else to a wait list standing at 41 entrants (I could hardly call a halt at 40 and split up a married couple!).

Following previous years experience I would expect half a dozen or so to drop out, and may be able to extend the list a little after chatting with @Telboy, so feel free to register for the wait list. I'll double check attendance after Christmas with everyone.
Food and Trophies sorted reckon 50 guests would be the limit

Just a quick reminder that
The design for this year's Xmas Cracker T-Shirt.

Price is £20 and only available if you preorder before Wednesday 22nd December at 13:00.

To preorder drop me a PM with the size(s) you require. They will then be ready for collection on Sunday 9th at the Cracker itself.

(Note, I bought the wrong tshirt for the prototype pictured. The actual tshirt is a standard white Tshirt (not the Active Dry pictured, so the colours will be more vivid)
Just a quick reminder that you only have 2 days to place (and pay) for your preordered Christmas Cracker Tshirts.

All of the orders for the T-shirts have now been sent off.

Fingers crossed that we're not locked in come January. 🤞

What time does the event start? I've looked through the thread and can't find it noted anywhere

As of today, it looks like there aren't going to be any further restrictions imposed on gatherings, so the Cracker is on this Sunday.

As such could be people please confirm that they are still going to attend, or drop out, so that arrangements can be finalised for the catering.

The list of games in the competition currently stands at:

High Speed
High Speed 2 - Getaway
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Post Time
Aladdin's Castle
Black Jack
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Champ
Iron Man
The Beatles
Star Trek (Stern)
Jurassic Park
Mandolorian
Hot Wheels
DeadPool
Godzilla

Last edited:
Still going but a time would be good as asked by @David_Vi above
Doors open at 11:30

Rules explained at 12:20

Session 1
12:30-14:00

Lunch 14:00-15:00

Session 2
15:00-16:30

Final 16:45

The length of Session 2 may change slightly dependant on how session 1 goes. It may go on for a further 30mins IF people on average have played less than 23 games, or may finish early if people have played 30 games. (This will basically depend on how many people turn up)

If anybody needs the address, let me know and I'll PM it to you

Apologies Wayne - I am gutted but I won't be able to make it. Please could you give my spot to someone else. Thank you for organising - I certainly hope to come to a future event and hope it goes well.

Back
Top Bottom