What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Cracker 2021 (actually to be held in 2022)

The design for this year's Xmas Cracker T-Shirt.

Price is £20 and only available if you preorder before Wednesday 22nd December at 13:00.

To preorder drop me a PM with the size(s) you require. They will then be ready for collection on Sunday 9th at the Cracker itself.

(Note, I bought the wrong tshirt for the prototype pictured. The actual tshirt is a standard white Tshirt (not the Active Dry pictured, so the colours will be more vivid)

Attachments

• 20211211_185723.jpg
    20211211_185723.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20211211_185712.jpg
    20211211_185712.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20211211_185739.jpg
    20211211_185739.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 23
Registration will open today at 18:00.

Adults £20, Children (16 & under) Free.

All monies taken will go to this year's nominated charity - Shepshed First Responders.

I'm not going to take prepayment for entries, with the possibility of Covid cancellation, but will require prepayment for the T-shirt.

To register post your name below.

Friends & Family PayPal me at waynejohns1973@yahoo.co.uk

Putting your name and required size in the comments, before Wed 22nd.
I'll bring then for collection on the day of the comp. (If cancelled I'll get them to you somehow)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to emerge from my cave. Initial covid lockdown threw me 100% out of the habit of going places to play pinball, which in turn threw me off of regularly checking the site. Would've stayed in the groove of things if my repair project pin was being worked on, but my attention is being forced elsewhere at home lately... but in general I'm all too easy to revert to my solo hermit lifestyle.

So count me in, for a nice, more pinball-filled start to 2022.

I did tell Claire 1800 before I left for work.... But she's having ear issues (for real) 😂

Usually it's me who's not listening

I'm so sorry, I must have mis-read, I thought it was 1pm!

Is not a problem, figured I'd best warn people as I don't want people disappointed if there is a flurry at 6pm and it sells out and you think you're already in!

a17.png

Registered people are on the first post in this thread - don't think I've missed anybody, but worth checking you're there.

Back
Top Bottom