What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Knight Sword Of Rage VIDEO + first info

Going to be quite a few used machines coming into the market to fund this I think!
I would love one😎

I thought the Knights Mace Thingy was just a flash spinner but its going the opposite way and staying open in the video so must be controlled. Very Cool.

I must admit the difference in Pro to premium is pretty huge this time. The pro looks like just another layout with a toy.
The premium looks like a monster.

Looks incredible. I wish i had the disposable income for a NIB, it looks good enough that I'd sell my JP to make room 😂

Haha seems the Ven-diagram for those interested in this pin are me in one circle and everyone else in another. Maybe I’m just having a bad day given it’s been half a year since I played and getting morose because I’m stuck pricing up and contracting work on house renovations. Grump.

Haha seems the Ven-diagram for those interested in this pin are me in one circle and everyone else in another. Maybe I’m just having a bad day given it’s been half a year since I played and getting morose because I’m stuck pricing up and contracting work on house renovations. Grump.

I'm with you, zero interest in this one, the theme does nothing for me. I'd rather have an Alice Cooper than this.

Back
Top Bottom