What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Knight Sword Of Rage VIDEO + first info

I'm guessing that Stern aren't passing along the savings on the license costs?
You half-joke, but even if it's a 'cheaper' license, it's still a license - I suppose from the end of the teaser video, that they're paying Planetary Pinball Williams Electronic Games Inc./Scientific Games Corporation for the BK license.

Clearer than ever that it's Steve's choice of game, I reckon, but it also means that technically - Stern still hasn't made an unlicensed game in forever!!!

Last edited:
where are the munsters suckers now ;)

I have a feeling Munsters could be the next GOTG... GOTG code was terrible for a while on initial release... I honestly hated it but then the massive code update happened and boom became of my favourites.

This could be the same with Munsters, the layout isn’t the problem it’s Dwlights lazy **** coding!

Fine we can argue about it on Friday.

Over cocktails and food I hope 🤞

First unlicenced since what, Striker Xtreme?
Looking forward to this one a whole lot! Hopefully has part of the BK2K riff in there :)

I have a feeling Munsters could be the next GOTG... GOTG code was terrible for a while on initial release... I honestly hated it but then the massive code update happened and boom became of my favourites.

This could be the same with Munsters, the layout isn’t the problem it’s Dwlights lazy **** coding!

hmm, Dwight not giving an inch that code needs that much of a rethink...

I reckon that's it to be honest - I found the table layout from my short games when I was last at Tilt, pretty nice actually. Didn't have long enough to properly explore the code but it didn't feel all that rich. And I had the same experience with GOTG - first time I tried it, big fat meh with nothing to really do, but on a recent replay I really, really enjoyed it.

Stern never unveil games at pinball shows. And if you watch JJP’s bin bag unveiling of YBR and spooky’s **** release of Alice Cooper you can see why.

Releasing games at pinball shows is a waste of opportunity. 3 people and a dog go from a PR POV.

Releasing at CES, IAPPA or via a special with one of the big tech press as thy have done so in the past is a much better way to invigorate the PR machine for them and for the last few games that’s worked super well for them.

The awesome news is that I’m in the US the week of MGC so I’m diverting home via there!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd like to see how they're going to substantiate that "Bigger" claim in the video. If this is a Stern widebody i'll eat my own legs.

Stern never unveil games at pinball shows. And if you watch JJP’s bin bag unveiling of YBR and spooky’s **** release of Alice Cooper you can see why.

Releasing games at pinball shows is a waste of opportunity. 3 people and a dog go from a PR POV.

Releasing at CES, IAPPA or via a special with one of the big tech press as thy have done so in the past is a much better way to invigorate the PR machine for them and for the last few games that’s worked super well for them.

The awesome news is that I’m in the US the week of MGC so I’m diverting home via there!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Indeed, launch it at a pinball show and only pinball folk will know about it
Launch at a trade show of sorts and the wider media will know about it, pinball folk will find out regardless of where and how

Yeeeaah!! All aboard the hype train!

Magna save, upper playfield, weird spinny morningstar thingy .. and it sounds as if the Slayer rumours were true.

Back
Top Bottom