What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP Teaser - Galactic Tank Force

Man what a bunch of old negative farts on this forum.

I liked it- its different, just as with everything, what does the game play look like. Got my Ronin video gear setup to take proper footage whilst I play in two days time! :D

Neil.
I’d like to see the gameplay…

The epic cheese would be hilarious if it had epic gameplay. Without seeing any gameplay, however, it isn’t clear how to take the cheese…

I mean, it’s totally worth a play based on the ridiculous trailer alone.

The poor latest trailer aside, the fact that it is an original theme makes me want this to be amazing.. and it still could well be it's that the trailer was so disappointing.

Surely if you are revealing a new pin trailer and offering multiple models and something that looks different you should really be producing a real high quality trailer. Even more so if TPF is only a few days away, surely you would want to create hype for it and have people queue up to play it.

Regardless if the pin is good or not, their marketing team should be taken outside and gunged! I was trying to think of a torture based on the level of their marketing and gunged was pretty much as pg/13 as i could think of. It looks as though they are marketing this to citv/cbeebies folk and, well they cant afford it, and parents xmas pressie level is in the high hundreds not high thousands. They have got this so wrong from a marketing campaign. Reserve judgement on the game until I play it, but with so may awesome releases this month, this promo should see their CEO pointed to the door imho 😢

Last edited:
I think it looks like it could be really fun - don't get the negativity? Not every pin has to be super-serious -- it's nice to see a manufacturer take it lightly for a change, we are talking about toys after all!

AP pins are good they're the closest thing to 90s B/W original theme pins, loaded with toys. Build quality is pretty good, certainly way better than some other small-time manufacturers (looking at you Spooky!)

I sold my OF because ultimately I like my games to have more flow. I think that if this thing shoots well it could be a great success.

2 minute video released on YouTube earlier today (5pm)

Attachments

• api_gtf_signature_limited_open_right_03_22_2023.png
    api_gtf_signature_limited_open_right_03_22_2023.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 31
All that money, and you get ferret cage legs from ikea ! 🥴

Attachments

• 3F73334E-667E-4D8F-8EE9-5D91FB61E307.jpeg
    3F73334E-667E-4D8F-8EE9-5D91FB61E307.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 25
At these prices, the stakes are so high for buyers. How do you sell a second hand turd? (Not suggesting this is, I like the look of it a lot)

You'd expect (hope) the vendors are making enough profit to keep their business healthy.

Are those characters really on the LCD screen? Saying that it is cheaper than animation.

I do like the PF.

Looking forward to seeing gameplay.

On a side note - Has anyone ordered a 'Spinal Tap' - still showing as 'only 20 available' on the website....?????

I don't get it. How does American Pinball or any of their distributors expect people to order (via deposit) this pin when there is so little that has been revealed. No decent PF images (as far as I am aware), no gameplay (to speak of), no sounds or animations. It's like buying that barn find pinball off eBay for 10k with blurry pictures.

I don't get it. How does American Pinball or any of their distributors expect people to order (via deposit) this pin when there is so little that has been revealed. No decent PF images (as far as I am aware), no gameplay (to speak of), no sounds or animations. It's like buying that barn find pinball off eBay for 10k with blurry pictures.

nothing forcing you to buy now.

Just don't get it. Is the machine really a 'tank' that transforms into a pinball machine? If so why?
Absolutely agree this is just freekin bonkers, would look so out of place. I want a pinball machine to look just like that, not like we're going into the trenches !!!

clearly, but I think you are missing the point
There is tons in the video - pn pulled all of this:

Back
Top Bottom