What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP Teaser - Galactic Tank Force

This looks pretty damn good! A megatron type rapid fire scoop mech under the tank supposedly, could be cool!

Attachments

• 716B8F34-03F4-4AB5-926A-263E9534D377.jpeg
    716B8F34-03F4-4AB5-926A-263E9534D377.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 74
I heard 8K for the standard. (USD that is). API would be nuts to not charge 12K for the LE given the price points of others.

I heard 8K for the standard. (USD that is). API would be nuts to not charge 12K for the LE given the price points of others.
Price is supposedly the reason for the delays in the announcement, the chatter is internal disagreements between AP and whatever the parent company’s called, I never remember that.

Price is supposedly the reason for the delays in the announcement, the chatter is internal disagreements between AP and whatever the parent company’s called, I never remember that.
amitron. I personally don't believe this rumour.

I got my allocation, this looks fantastic I think, hopefully anyway. Just a mad original theme and lots of fun I hope.

PM me for LE spots (might have 1 / 2 SLE spots).

Phil

@philpalmer
I agree it does look fantastic in a weird kinda way but has gameplay actually been revealed or did I miss something.
Apart from Stern will we see any other releases hit our shores this year Phil

Gameplay stream tonight I believe if that’s what those “we want you” posters relate to.

🫣
Galactic tank force Limited signed edition €21175 only 200 copies
Limited edition €15125 only 500 copies
Edition deluxe 11616€
Only the Limited will be tank form

🫣
Galactic tank force Limited signed edition €21175 only 200 copies
Limited edition €15125 only 500 copies
Edition deluxe 11616€
Only the Limited will be tank form

That is some price, near £19k for the signed tank edition, bet that doesn't come with a lunch box either. Be interesting to see the difference between the signed LE vs the normal LE, or will it be £5k just for a signature. The classic looks good. Looking forward to seeing gameplay hopefully later today/tonight.

That is some price, near £19k for the signed tank edition, bet that doesn't come with a lunch box either. Be interesting to see the difference between the signed LE vs the normal LE, or will it be £5k just for a signature. The classic looks good. Looking forward to seeing gameplay hopefully later today/tonight.
I might be in for a lunch box😵‍💫

Reveal at 5pm UK

This is like the longest reveal/non-reveal of a pinball machine ever*. Not sure if it's a work of marketing genius or a disaster.

[*I suppose they could have revealed one flipper at a time. Or a single leg each week to let everyone see the powder coat...]

This is like the longest reveal/non-reveal of a pinball machine ever*. Not sure if it's a work of marketing genius or a disaster.

[*I suppose they could have revealed one flipper at a time. Or a single leg each week to let everyone see the powder coat...]
Hopefully will turn out to be great. Initial appearance on build quality looks a bit ropey. The legs look like shelving racking with the spare holes in it, bolted on with M6 cap screws.

Just don't get it. Is the machine really a 'tank' that transforms into a pinball machine? If so why?

If the 'gun' then becomes your 'topper', the machine, next to others, will be sticking out and freak out all the pin heads with OCD

Back
Top Bottom