What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP Teaser - Galactic Tank Force

Sorry but if they don't have the foresight to install a proper sound booth with dampeners when recording their live action footage (that they're resting their entire marketing strategy on) I'm doubtful of the attention the detail everywhere else. Don't want to be that naysaying guy as I love that they went in a weird direction with this but just have massive doubts.

BUT I'll be lined up to play it in texas so will report back!

As a massive C&C fan, this type of live action 'FMV' had me interested. However its a little too low budget, done right this really could have been special.

I'm hopeful still the game plays well. I was tempted by an LE but the trailer killed the FOMO.

C_CRC2.jpg

Theme is absolutely a bit of me, I love the 50s cheesy sci-fi vibe so I'm really looking forward to seeing gameplay of this, I might genuinely be looking to sell a bunch of my pins to fund this if it's as good as it looks
I love the cheesy vibe, as well. Not sure how well it's been implemented though...

🫣
Galactic tank force Limited signed edition €21175 only 200 copies
Limited edition €15125 only 500 copies
Edition deluxe 11616€
Only the Limited will be tank form

We are thrilled to announce that American Pinball's newest game, 'Galactic Tank Force', is now available! This exciting space-themed pinball experience is available in four distinct editions - Signature, Limited, Deluxe, and Classic - and is ready to be added to your lineup. Built like a TANK and featuring live actors, this game will provide hours of entertainment and fun for pinball enthusiasts of all ages.

Here is a detailed breakdown of the pricing and contents for each tier:

EDITION
FORM FACTOR
LIMITED TO
INCLUDED ITEMS
PRICE

Signature Edition

Tank-Box​

200​

3D Back Glass, Signed Apron, Silver Metallic Armor, Lunch Box with Thermos, Banner, Pint Glass, Posters, Playfield Lighting, Interior Side Art, Shaker, Knocker, Magic Glass

Price on request

Limited Edition

Tank-Box​

500​

Tank Cabinet, Interior Side Art, Playfield Lighting, Shaker, Knocker, Magic Glass, Upgraded Rails

$10,995.00​

Deluxe Edition

Classic​

N/A​

Interior Side Art, Playfield Lighting, Shaker, Knocker, Magic Glass

$8,995.00

Classic Edition

To be released later this year

Please note that the Signature and Limited models are extremely limited in quantity, and once they are sold out, only Deluxe and Classic models will be available.

Set in the far-off Namdron Galaxy on the moon of Luminar, 'GalacticTank Force' puts players in the pilot seat of a high-tech tank on a mission to defend the recently established lunar research base from the invading forces of the ruthless Empress Annoya. Featuring live actors, stunning artwork, engaging gameplay, and challenging missions, 'Galactic Tank Force' is a unique pinball experience that combines classic pinball action with modern technology and a compelling story.

This revolutionary game takes the industry by storm with its groundbreaking live-action performances from four talented actors: Kerri Hoskins, Jeff Hoover, Mitchell Politt, and Clementine Morfoot. Witness the characters come to life on the machine's display, adding a whole new level of immersion to your gameplay experience. We are confident that 'GalacticTank Force' will be a great addition to your collection and will be enjoyed by players of all skill levels.

Just popping the video that Pick Holder posted inthe other thread: -

Wow, look at those air balls straight over the flippers! Should have popped a basket behind them and called this pin Michael Jordan!

Game looks great, apart from the air ball you mentioned - flippers need to be like 6 inches tall to hit that!
I'm not overly keen on the live action video though.

Ref airball - It is a new game.

A plastic change will sort that. May be worth watching out for that on future streams and asking people who played it if it was an issue.

It is on my wanted list. Foos/Bond/PF/God father/spinal tap are not.

I can’t help thinking RFM with a full playfield. I also had a Houdini and confirm build quality and playfield are way better than JJP, Stern & spooky. Playfield hardly dimpled!
Can vouch the Houdini I'm looking after, the playfield is perfect, my friend couple of month old Godzilla is captain dimples.

If the humour, features and skill is similar to Houdini then it will be great.

I would be interested in playing valhanah by American Pinball (probably spelt wrong) any one know where it's possible to play.

Reactions: PAX
Can vouch the Houdini I'm looking after, the playfield is perfect, my friend couple of month old Godzilla is captain dimples.

If the humour, features and skill is similar to Houdini then it will be great.

I would be interested in playing valhanah by American Pinball (probably spelt wrong) any one know where it's possible to play.
Played Legends of whatever at Pinball Heaven HQ. Had some interesting shots on it. Lovely sound quality. Fantastic bass end. Best audio (factory) I have heard on a pinball machine. As good as Queen to play, but looks way better than Queen (which is not hard).
Phil P will be able to comment - I think it so far is the only one over here at the moment.
The new American Pinball boardset seems way better than P:ROC that Houdini used.
GTF is cheesie as hell but I have nothing against that.

Played Legends of whatever at Pinball Heaven HQ. Had some interesting shots on it. Lovely sound quality. Fantastic bass end. Best audio (factory) I have heard on a pinball machine. As good as Queen to play, but looks way better than Queen (which is not hard).
Phil P will be able to comment - I think it so far is the only one over here at the moment.
The new American Pinball boardset seems way better than P:ROC that Houdini used.
GTF is cheesie as hell but I have nothing against that.
Thanks, that's helpful

Ive only watched the 1st 30 mins this morning but there is so much I like about this game albeit does look a little brutal at times. Seems to flow nice on those ramps but super fast and your reflexes are gonna get a workout. The tank looks like its actually firing the balls back at you is like breakout on steroids. I don't mind the LCD assets as it looks super cheesy and very colourful. I guess you wont have time to even look at it anyway due to the super fast gameplay.
I would love to play this as I think they have captured something that could be super unique and special.

Wow 🤩
the lighting is to die for and i’m loving the pops ,arrows and use of the expression lighting that seems to follow the ball down the wire forms.
The Saturn type planet looks super cool and I like the swinging cow shot that doesn’t just swing back and forth relentlessly but becomes a necessary target in modes.
Looks super fast and brutal but after having TWD for a few weeks Now I think it does make you a better player so this isn’t putting me off.
Overall it looks an absolutely gorgeous pin and I just cant wait to play or maybe even own if I do some shuffling of pins out of Wobble Central.
Anyone know when these are hitting our shores.

I can't get past the game being hard to watch due to the GI being coloured.

And why do these companies miss the most important things when playing pinball, the score is tiny and constantly flashing?
Why?

Back
Top Bottom