What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP Teaser - Galactic Tank Force

Spoke to AP, asked to release my pics but told they appreciate me not relesasing them yet and the game will be at TPF and MGC.

The Final Teaser

The makers of the video evidently thought that having a cabinet that looks like a cartoon tank is mega-exciting :rolleyes:

As a 36 year old man child who collects expensive toys a large part of me would agree.

3270F0D1-C3A8-44F8-93B8-D92F37239023.png

Honestly never thought I’d see something like this in a pinball promo video… but it does seem like a lot of work has gone into designing a form factor that will only be seen when the game is being transported unless I’m missing something.

Is this even real.. Was also hoping to see more..

Looks like when you remove the Modular Upper playfield you'll be able to crawl under the machine and pop your head out of the Commanders Hatch. Not sure how you'll hand out the Ice Cream cones yet mind you 🍦

Is this even real.. Was also hoping to see more..

Looks like when you remove the Modular Upper playfield you'll be able to crawl under the machine and pop your head out of the Commanders Hatch. Not sure how you'll hand out the Ice Cream cones yet mind you 🍦
I'd think the cardboard led caterpillar tracks and escape hatch are the LE only.

I fell across this whilst browsing. It’s looks very different but all ads are showing nothing. Anyone have any info on it ? Just curious that’s all

Didn’t think to look at the most recent post. Figured it was a bit older than that

Wonder if the backbox raises and lowers at press of a button!

Looks like something you will find a a Chunky Cheese

Wonder if the backbox raises and lowers at press of a button!

Looks like something you will find a a Chunky Cheese

It needs to, otherwise it's kind of pointless. Imagine it lowering down when it's been in attract mode for a while then when you hit the start button it slowly folds back...Actually it sounds like a law suit waiting to happen on site if it did that, ah! little Timmy got his head trapped! 😂

It needs to, otherwise it's kind of pointless. Imagine it lowering down when it's been in attract mode for a while then when you hit the start button it slowly folds back...Actually it sounds like a law suit waiting to happen on site if it did that, ah! little Timmy got his head trapped! 😂
Decapitation multiball!!!

Back
Top Bottom