What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP Teaser - Galactic Tank Force

Well at least it looks like they not taking a leaf out of Sterns sales model of “let’s give them less and charge them **** loads more” then it’s all good.
With all the bolt on tankie stuff they defo giving you a lot more that’s for sure.

Like someone mentioned this may be their LE in which case it’s all good as long as they keep it Sub 10k with a SE around 7.
Houdini although brickie and tricky is well made and have you quite a lot for your money.
Fingers crossed the game looks and plays as crazy as this looks and they may be into a winner.
I’m rooting for em as I do for all of stern’s competitors the more the merrier.

aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzYvYWUvMWUvNmFlMWViMmU0YjE0ZTRmZDA5ZjkzZDk5OWJhOTJlYjJlY2U0YmQ2YS5qcGc

As a 36 year old man child who collects expensive toys a large part of me would agree.

View attachment 195956

Honestly never thought I’d see something like this in a pinball promo video… but it does seem like a lot of work has gone into designing a form factor that will only be seen when the game is being transported unless I’m missing something.
I am guessing you store the machine like that when not in use. Kind of like a built in dust cover......

yeah just what pinball needs self raising back boxes. I hope the game is good!

Missed a trick here it should come with a remote control to steer it into position.
I used to be able to move the things easily but now they feel like carrying an actual tank. 🤪

Missed a trick here it should come with a remote control to steer it into position.
I used to be able to move the things easily but now they feel like carrying an actual tank. 🤪
Articulating head, 36 ball paths, all we really need this year is the ultimate innovation in pinball, legs with wheels. I hear you @Colywobbles , worst bit about owning them is moving them. That has to be with another $1k on the price tag ;)

The cab would need to be full of hydralics in order for it to lift the backbox up and down

very very unlikely!

Plus a safety hazard.

Yeah, surely you just lower it down as usual. Although, that could be a pain in the back side.

I am looking forward to seeing more of this!

The only gripe I'd have is the straight legs, I hope they can be replaced with traditional style type which shouldn't be too difficult to do if AP don't do it.

The grey powder coat needs sacking off with something that fits in more with the rivets theme, but this is looking promising.

Looks gorgeous I hope the game flows well and gameplay is polished 🤞
Anyone know what are the wait times on AP after reveal on the back of their previous outings.

The only gripe I'd have is the straight legs, I hope they can be replaced with traditional style type which shouldn't be too difficult to do if AP don't do it.

The grey powder coat needs sacking off with something that fits in more with the rivets theme, but this is looking promising.
Not such a thing as a perfect machine....

If you are only being picky about the legs - then it is doing great :)

Just buy another set of legs. Change powder coat if you want.

Actually looks awesome. If only it was on real pin, though I still want to play it in the future somehow.

Not such a thing as a perfect machine....

If you are only being picky about the legs - then it is doing great :)

Just buy another set of legs. Change powder coat if you want.
Don't get me wrong I think they are on to a winner, it's just that sometimes a design team don't always see the obvious flaws that a fresh pair of eyes do. I'd imagine the version without the "tank tracks" would have normal legs.

Back
Top Bottom