What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP Teaser - Galactic Tank Force

I like the look of it!

Love the art style and the layout!

Maybe itā€™s because they are my games, but I see a lot of Stranger Things and Big Buck Hunter in that layout.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
Massive amount of space between the flippers and apron with something going on there, 'lucky break" rollovers. Gameplay will be interesting

Massive amount of space between the flippers and apron with something going on there, 'lucky break" rollovers. Gameplay will be interesting
The space is just to allow outlane drains to pass by the wire guide rails, under the flipper rails and switches similar to WoF and some old school games

aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2QvNzYvM2QvZDc2M2Q1MjczY2UwZjdhMDJhMmYxNjg4ZTY1Mzc5MTlmYjQ4NjIyOC5qcGc

Higher res version of the above.

Am I the only person that is super stoked for this game but thinks that Pulp Fiction looks, well...............a bit pants!!???

Yes to the second partā€¦ā€¦..

First part, no, I am really looking forward to seeing more of this game, but I wouldnā€™t want to be the pinball company following Pulp Fiction!

That is why I think they should take a break and let things cool off a little. Otherwise itā€™s just all noise against yet another release.

Reckon the ā€œlidā€ on the main toy opens up, locks hinged.
Could that wireform at the top lock 3 balls? Looks like it has switches and bulb sockets above each one (no bulbs tho)

I donā€™t get it. It looks great, itā€™s an original theme so no licensors to sign off on the reveal, and AP still let Stern / JJP / P3 / CGC all reveal their games first.

Then, since the official release of the teaser revealing the cabinet, weā€™ve had a trickle of leaked (?) photos of the playfield in varying degrees of clarity.

Why the delay?

How do the balls get up there.. behind the LAB sign maybe a diverter and up kicker.. that wireform looks higher than the ramp

I donā€™t get it. It looks great, itā€™s an original theme so no licensors to sign off on the reveal, and AP still let Stern / JJP / P3 / CGC all reveal their games first.

Then, since the official release of the teaser revealing the cabinet, weā€™ve had a trickle of leaked (?) photos of the playfield in varying degrees of clarity.

Why the delay?
Supposedly the delay is due to internal arrangements/discussions over the price. Parent company of AP wants one price and that doesnā€™t line up with APs original plan. Other than that rumour I donā€™t think anything else has been said about the delays.

I think waiting now is the correct decision! Let all the fuss on the other machines cool off a little.

Franchi joins the chat around 1:58:00 onwards answers a few questions about the game.

There are loads of vocal people on any forum, saying what the best new machine is going to be.
FF was the best thing since sliced bread, then a few thought GF was amazing and then loads loved PF. Were they people moving their views or were they different people?
Are they even buying a machine this year?
Each machine has reasons to put some off, the theme, the company, expected delivery date and where are the CCR.
Few will buy multiple NIB this year, so I say get all the new releases out at the similar time so folks can decide where they want to put their money. Or not.

Reckon the ā€œlidā€ on the main toy opens up, locks hinged.
Could that wireform at the top lock 3 balls? Looks like it has switches and bulb sockets above each one (no bulbs tho)
Multiball release from that main ship lid, has to be! Looks like a tonne of stuff going on with this one. Looks like 2 VUKs into wireforms leading into the ramps and is that a modern deadworld type mech in the back right?

Back
Top Bottom