What's new

All aboard for the Rush hype train

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Surely the Rush hype train is the Thailand Express :cool:

More of a branch line theme wise for me.
May prove to be the GOAT

For me I’ve no interest at all in a rush pinball in fact if I had to fill a pinball itch I could probably get more excited about Godzilla which is saying something … if this is sterns last for this year roll on next year and thrill us with a epic release of bttf or bond or anything 😩 these are long years when the releases are crap 💩 obviously imho 🤪

I’d struggle to get past the theme on this one. I know there are hard core Rush fans but the average person would struggle to name five songs by them.

Roll on the Tool and Hawkwind pins 😃

Oh god a Tool pin would be tiresome 😂I can't imagine how their music would fit into a pin at all.

I'd rather other prog rock or metal artists like King Crimson who influenced tool, maybe would work but still at a push.
I think Rush's music is varied enough unlike a band like Tool, i know this will be anathema to crazy tool fans 😂

I would have thought “the spirit of radio” was relatively mainstream. “Tom sawyer” maybe a bit less so. After that its rapidly diminishing returns.

There seems to have been a push from pinside a while back to see Rush as a theme.

The Tool/Hawkwind comment was really a throw away comment. Much as I like both bands I can’t see them ever being big enough to cross over into pins. There again who would have thought Primus would have a pin or Rob Zombie.

Oh and with King Crimson I can only imagine the horror of the Toyah/Robert Fripp Sunday lunches being on the LCD. For those that have seen the videos the nips can never be unseen 😂

Back
Top Bottom