What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Rush hype train

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Surely the Rush hype train is the Thailand Express :cool:

More of a branch line theme wise for me.
May prove to be the GOAT

For me I’ve no interest at all in a rush pinball in fact if I had to fill a pinball itch I could probably get more excited about Godzilla which is saying something … if this is sterns last for this year roll on next year and thrill us with a epic release of bttf or bond or anything 😩 these are long years when the releases are crap 💩 obviously imho 🤪

I’d struggle to get past the theme on this one. I know there are hard core Rush fans but the average person would struggle to name five songs by them.

Roll on the Tool and Hawkwind pins 😃

Oh god a Tool pin would be tiresome 😂I can't imagine how their music would fit into a pin at all.

I'd rather other prog rock or metal artists like King Crimson who influenced tool, maybe would work but still at a push.
I think Rush's music is varied enough unlike a band like Tool, i know this will be anathema to crazy tool fans 😂

I would have thought “the spirit of radio” was relatively mainstream. “Tom sawyer” maybe a bit less so. After that its rapidly diminishing returns.

There seems to have been a push from pinside a while back to see Rush as a theme.

The Tool/Hawkwind comment was really a throw away comment. Much as I like both bands I can’t see them ever being big enough to cross over into pins. There again who would have thought Primus would have a pin or Rob Zombie.

Oh and with King Crimson I can only imagine the horror of the Toyah/Robert Fripp Sunday lunches being on the LCD. For those that have seen the videos the nips can never be unseen 😂

Back
Top Bottom