What's new

All aboard for the Rush hype train

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
What or who is rush? I know I'm old but not that old
Nope just looked them up and don't have a scooby doo who they are stern are definitely after the retirment pot with this one or Gary is a big fan. I know older people have more money to spend, but this is not going to attract the younger generation that stern will need to survive in the future

thought iron maiden was a terrible music theme but at least I could actually name a few songs from maiden.
Guess that's what comes from being an USA based company and a huge market if stern was Uk maybe we would have got an oasis pin 🎸🤟🏻🎸🤟🏻🎸
Yes yes yes I know we can all dream

Nope just looked them up and don't have a scooby doo who they are stern are definitely after the retirment pot with this one or Gary is a big fan. I know older people have more money to spend, but this is not going to attract the younger generation that stern will need to survive in the future
I have no idea who they are either, but to be fair the last four Stern themes have all been ones that would resonate with ‘younger’ ages. There is no point aiming at 18 year olds at the minute, as they are not the ones buying pinball machines for home.

Dream? More like a nightmare!
Was considering making my own like poi did with his ramones, then realised I have no technical ability at all and also couldn't be assed 😂😂 I did get cleeland to add loads of oasis tunes to my old Metallica which when I sold it the new owner respectfully requested it to be put back to stock 🤣

thought iron maiden was a terrible music theme but at least I could actually name a few songs from maiden.
Guess that's what comes from being an USA based company and a huge market if stern was Uk maybe we would have got an oasis pin 🎸🤟🏻🎸🤟🏻🎸
Agreed, although my younger brother wanted tickets for iron maiden for his birthday, 🤭 no idea why, he's not 40 yet. Although that pin is surprisingly good, it's a shame star wars and iron maiden wern't swap around, stern would have had a killer pin if they had.

This sounds like you’re saying Iron Maiden are from the USA? (Or am I reading it wrong)
You can’t get much more British than Maiden 🤟🏼🤟🏼

I have no idea who they are either, but to be fair the last four Stern themes have all been ones that would resonate with ‘younger’ ages. There is no point aiming at 18 year olds at the minute, as they are not the ones buying pinball machines for home.
Middle aged youngsters "lol"Led Zeppelin? Not sure many youngsters would know what they are, Godzilla? Possibly because of the new movies, TMNT around in the 80's my kids il give Jurassic park one for the youngsters. I can see pins starting to come back in the wild, trendy pubs and some arcades, stern need to be a bit more forward thinking, we are buying machines because we played them as teenagers and they resonate with us. Stern need to take a gamble on something 😃

This sounds like you’re saying Iron Maiden are from the USA? (Or am I reading it wrong)
You can’t get much more British than Maiden 🤟🏼🤟🏼
No I realise maiden is British , I had the albums as a kid as I liked the art never liked the music, and I have tried many many times ...
Was saying that being a USA company and their main market rush would be a good call , I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ Don't know any of their music either ..

Middle aged youngsters "lol"Led Zeppelin? Not sure many youngsters would know what they are, Godzilla? Possibly because of the new movies, TMNT around in the 80's my kids il give Jurassic park one for the youngsters. I can see pins starting to come back in the wild, trendy pubs and some arcades, stern need to be a bit more forward thinking, we are buying machines because we played them as teenagers and they resonate with us. Stern need to take a gamble on something 😃
Praise be to spooky

Chas and Dave? 😂

The Beatles?
Rabbit rabbit multiple ball, the more rabbits the bigger the jackpot.

Beatles well that worked out great for them, most probably still in warehouses, based on the fact you can still buy them and pinball heaven now have a platinum one, I can't imagine pinball heaven paying £20k to have one sitting in there warehouse for the next 5 years, which leads me to suspect they got them at a rock bottom price 😏

Rabbit rabbit multiple ball, the more rabbits the bigger the jackpot.

Beatles well that worked out great for them, most probably still in warehouses, based on the fact you can still buy them and pinball heaven now have a platinum one, I can't imagine pinball heaven paying £20k to have one sitting in there warehouse for the next 5 years, which leads me to suspect they got them at a rock bottom price 😏
True! I have never played one, but I hear it’s pretty good and it was more the price that made it a bit of a dud.

I am on the beers tonight so gonna check out that rush doc on Amazon , who knows they could be absolutely awesome.... although can't see it being as good as the previously mooted Chas and dave table 😂

Just not true that todays youth don't like retro rock. Many scope out older bands and are big fans of zep and Alice Cooper. The notion it has to be a stormzy pin to draw them in isn't so true. Let's face it those wouldn't even know what a pinball machine was.
I love creedence and wasn't around when they were.

I'm hearing the playfield will change folks minds about this game so I'm going in hoping that its another great pinball machine.

^^^ Thanks for that, cheered me up.
Think I cracked a rib laughing at the dorky montage on the big screen on stage.l…lol
They are dressed like they are going to the local Toby carvery on a Sunday afternoon.
Muppets

Back
Top Bottom