What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
If the final code doesn't have this in it with shaker motor going off when you get hit and loads of cool action then they missed a trick.

Attachments

• R (3).jpeg
    R (3).jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 59
What's the situation re playing the games at BFI?:

- Is there a Bond exhibition on there or is it only inidvidual screenings/talks?
- How long are they there for?

Not clear on their website.

If people pay I'd be amazed if the price comes down as much as it should.

I'm also not sure the pound will recover in the short term. I'm expecting five to ten years before we see 1.4+. Too many wrong decisions made.

I'm thinking there will be a rally to 1.20. If it breaks thru the resistance it's onwards and upwards. Bank of England just QE'd to the tune of £60billion.
Pound at 1.15 nearly there to retest 1.22

Last edited:
The govt has actually approved up to £100B.

So far the BoE has bought "just" £3.7B (as of yesterday morning anyway), i.e. they're not spending the full £5B/day which was announced.

GBPUSD is back to around 1.14, would be nice if NIB prices would come back down too :D

I went to make a sandwich the other night and when I got back NIB prices had jumped like 400 quid. Noticed the trend the other way is a bit slower

Yes you're quite right it was £65billion

Still wrong.

Let me help you here...

Was thanks to the LDI issues...

Late to the party here as been out of the country recently, in the netherlands helping some guys with some pinball stuff :)

so sat down to watch some of the gameplay footage to catch up...

What the **** is going on with the 'rocket/missile'?? ... looks like a massive vibrating dildo.... erm what????? jesus christ stern....

and with the exchange rate at its worst to.. sit tight everyone lol hah ahahahahah **** me...

at what point is the price locked? at some point pinball heaven have to actually pay for this order of machines and that's the point they price is locked?

at what point is the price locked? at some point pinball heaven have to actually pay for this order of machines and that's the point they price is locked?
I think its an Elecrocoin purchase initially, you'd think they'd hold off as while and let the rates become a little less....errrr.....rapey? @philpalmer whats the crack with this please mate? Should we sit on our hands for a few weeks and let the exchange rate bounce back a bit?

What the **** is going on with the 'rocket/missile'?? ... looks like a massive vibrating dildo.... erm what????? jesus christ stern...
The dildo was first aired on Led Zeppelin. At least this actually looks like the film rocket. I see a mod to add a volcano round that area like the getaway mountain.

Back
Top Bottom