What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Can anyone confirm whether or not the rocket moves mechanically via solenoid in any way or does it just jiggle and wiggle and move more when hit by ball?

I have visited the site a few times and nearly entered twice. Most likely will.
But I am unlikely to actually drink it if I did get a bottle.

I think its an Elecrocoin purchase initially, you'd think they'd hold off as while and let the rates become a little less....errrr.....rapey? @philpalmer whats the crack with this please mate? Should we sit on our hands for a few weeks and let the exchange rate bounce back a bit?
It’s pretty simple if you want one really if you are serious keep an eye on the exchange rate when you are happy with it ring up phil ask how much and pay in full that day job done

Just caught a Bond clip on Stern's Instagram, Bond on a Wand looks crappier the more I see it. Do you have any control over it and when to release the ball? In the clip the ball drops 1/2" and barely hits the target. It's sloppy and underwhelming.

Screenshot_20221013-211117_kindlephoto-833869376.png

Will eventually be player controlled, would be quite good if you had to move bond whislt playing a ball. You would have catch/trap the ball on the flipper in the direction you wanted him to go.

Just caught a Bond clip on Stern's Instagram, Bond on a Wand looks crappier the more I see it. Do you have any control over it and when to release the ball? In the clip the ball drops 1/2" and barely hits the target. It's sloppy and underwhelming.

View attachment 183739
It will be both player controlled and controlled by the game, depending on modes etc.

To be fair the game is a proper bargain at £11.7k so I’d expect to have to replace cheap moulded plastic figures with aftermarket alternatives. Nothing wrong with this at all.
There will be a host of 3D printed **** painted by a 3 year old from the usual places and don’t forget the hot wheels and matchbox toys with cheap LEDs hot glued to them from the same old McDonald’s happy meal toy modders.

Last edited:
Let's just reflect on who's to blame for this game flopping.......

Firstly myself and Phil for general naughtiness.

George Gomez for using a dildo (on the game not himself).

Harry Stern for raising prices.

Zombie Wotsit for not doing the artwork.

Liz Truss (something to do with budgets and exchange rates).

Vladimir Putin (I can't think precisely why but it can't have helped).

Steve Richie for leaving and scrapping his design which absolutely didn't feature a dildo.

Her Majesty for delaying the release.

Boris (if he hadn't had a p1$$ up at No10 then The Trussmeister would not have messed up the exchange rate).

The game never really stood a chance under such circumstances . . . . . . . I wonder if it's fun to play? 🤔

Let's just reflect on who's to blame for this game flopping.......

Firstly myself and Phil for general naughtiness.

George Gomez for using a dildo (on the game not himself).

Harry Stern for raising prices.

Zombie Wotsit for not doing the artwork.

Liz Truss (something to do with budgets and exchange rates).

Vladimir Putin (I can't think precisely why but it can't have helped).

Steve Richie for leaving and scrapping his design which absolutely didn't feature a dildo.

Her Majesty for delaying the release.

Boris (if he hadn't had a p1$$ up at No10 then The Trussmeister would not have messed up the exchange rate).

The game never really stood a chance under such circumstances . . . . . . . I wonder if it's fun to play? 🤔
And Daniel Craig for being a .........

So it has to be all the dead people with sound alikes in the pin 🤭🤣😃😋

Oh and George lazenbury for being a brook bond tea bag 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🧑‍💻

Back
Top Bottom