What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Unfortunately I think these nib titles will be quite rare over here loads of people just not being to justify the money
Yep and then secondary games will just follow suit with NIB sales, if you can’t shift a game because you need what you paid for it new, in order to get close to a NIB purchase, some will just call it a day and hold onto what they have.

Last edited:
Yep and then secondary games will just follow suit with NIB sales, if you can’t shift a game because you need what you paid for it new, in order to get close to a NIB purchase, some will just call it a day and hold onto what they have.
It’s just a pity for people looking to expand their collections that are pretty new to the hobby like me and others !

Having watched Live and Let Die again last night.
Have to say it’s my favourite.
It has it all, humour, wit and action..speedboat scene is cool.
Some of the undertones … lol
“You got a honkey on your tail”
Bond in Harlem “like following a cue ball”
600BBC4E-2386-4FDE-98E7-F6D9F8E156E6.gif

Last edited:
Steve Richie for leaving and scrapping his design which absolutely didn't feature a dildo.
He used the dildo on Led Zep
The game never really stood a chance under such circumstances . . . . . . . I wonder if it's fun to play? 🤔
It doesn't matter if it's fun to play - the only things that matters are:

You can sell it for more than you paid for it in 2 months after you become bored with it (because you can't get past 20% of the game) and you can glue cheap overpriced tat on to it (to justify why you're selling it at such a price).

He used the dildo on Led Zep

It doesn't matter if it's fun to play - the only things that matters are:

You can sell it for more than you paid for it in 2 months after you become bored with it (because you can't get past 20% of the game) and you can glue cheap overpriced tat on to it (to justify why you're selling it at such a price).

The mind boggles, not even seen any gameplay and people are slagging it off 🤣

If you are that concerned @Gonzo don't buy it in the first place!

The mind boggles, not even
The mind boggles, not even seen any gameplay and people are slagging it off 🤣

If you are that concerned @Gonzo don't buy it in the first place!

I was massively taking the p!55 with a few lashings of irony and sarcasm thrown in.

It certainly wasn't supposed to be taken as a serious analysis.

I'm looking forward to the game despite the negativity (which was sort of the joke hence the part about it being fun at the end).

Definitely in on the Pro

Have some special extras lined up for our official Stern army launch party . Shame l cant confirm a date yet

All new games are effectively ltd editions. but it’s a lottery to pick a winner very early on. even theme doesn’t guarantee success.

All new games are effectively ltd editions. but it’s a lottery to pick a winner very early on. even theme doesn’t guarantee success.
You have no idea what you’re talking about !
I know for a fact that a Kylie Minogue table I would buy regardless of price as I know when I have to sell it, most of the old hoarders on here love sloppy seconds 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom