What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So is Neil really still banned or is he just in hiding after overhyping James Bond only to find it’s the new Munsters?

So is Neil really still banned or is he just in hiding after overhyping James Bond only to find it’s the new Munsters?
Think Neil’s ban is over question is will he come back on here ! The 60th just looks lazy and a cash grab I was never buying one waiting for game play on the cornerstones but Gomez says couple of week for that due to copyright issues … which is laughable … buy this really expensive pin now even though we haven’t properly shown you everything it’s madness

Lol… apparently he’s ordered both the LE and the 60th.
He will at least have the full set of movie posters for 50k
I got my ones for 50p each

Attachments

• C916492D-D023-4525-9405-6CEC184BD2DB.jpeg
    C916492D-D023-4525-9405-6CEC184BD2DB.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 0D2F7934-7A8D-4FD3-966A-671CD6FDF908.jpeg
    0D2F7934-7A8D-4FD3-966A-671CD6FDF908.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 19
So the 60th has no gold plating as anticipated… but at least you get retro black crinkle powder

Back glass is cool
I like the posters too

I guess for those of us who own or have owned all of Elwyns games....that run is at its end :confused: . Most of us anyway.

At 600 units worldwide I doubt it will even register in the general pinball consciousness as an Elwin design. Most will never play it or see it.

Oh, was hoping for better art on the 60th, this is even worse, albeit the back glass is an improvement.
this must be a computer mock up, as Gomez stated it actually had working reels, not the digi ones on this picture.

Still no gameplay or indication what the video or sounds are like, anyone know when this may land.

Someone explain this to me as I've not totally been paying attention. You have the Dr No Pro, the Dr Pro if you will. You have the Premium You Only Live Twice edition and then an LE with a Photoshop of all the different Bonds on the translite but the layout isn't the same as the two cheaper models and is designed by Lord Keith of Elwin?

Someone explain this to me as I've not totally been paying attention. You have the Dr No Pro, the Dr Pro if you will. You have the Premium You Only Live Twice edition and then an LE with a Photoshop of all the different Bonds on the translite but the layout isn't the same as the two cheaper models and is designed by Lord Keith of Elwin?
think it's even more complicated than that - PRO, PREM, LE and the 60th

Well who’s in on what ? Il start not in on either yet waiting for game play vid

I was actually getting ready to be in on a Pro but I might have been able to secure a Ghostbusters finally.

Like you, if the gameplay vids look good then I can see one being delivered to me next year at some point lol.

I was actually getting ready to be in on a Pro but I might have been able to secure a Ghostbusters finally.

Like you, if the gameplay vids look good then I can see one being delivered to me next year at some point lol.
We’ll done ok gb what model

Well who’s in on what ? Il start not in on either yet waiting for game play vid
In on a Pro. Didn't think the "extras" on the premium add anything and the art is worse. Got a few ideas on trim and backglass as well as a speaker upgrade and shaker. I love Gomez designs, JM, LOTR and Deadpool are among my favourites so happy to get in now for probably my last NIB.

Back
Top Bottom